(𝐗𝐈.)𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE LOUD KNOCKS MADE AS THE KNUCKLES AND THE DOOR MADE CONTACT FILLED THE ROOM. Everyone paused their activities to take a glance. It sounded urgent.

"Come in," Aizawa grumbled.

The door burst open, revealing a person probably in his late twenties. "Aizawa-sensei..." the man wheezed.

"Who are you," the teacher commanded, getting ready to defend his class.

"Ah... Excuse my manners," he nervously chuckled, "I'm Kawamura Kaito."

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"W-Well, I have to admit... I'm not supposed to be here-" Aizawa grabbed his scarf to get ready to use it.

"W-Wait!" he said, "I-I have something to tell you that- that you might want to know..."

Aizawa let out a loud, tired sigh. "Talk outside."

"Okay!" he agreed before the teacher could retract his statement.

The students of class 1-A turned to their homeroom tutor questioningly. Aizawa grumbled as he noticed their stares, following the mysterious man out of the room.

"W-"

"We'll talk in the meeting room," Aizawa interrupted.

"Okay..." he murmured, already knowing that he was definitely in trouble for barging in without consent.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Why did you call for a meeting, Aizawa?" Nezu asked, making himself comfortable in the black leathered chair.

"Last time you did was... never," Present Mic said, pretending to count his fingers as an exaggeration.

Aizawa grunted. "A man interrupted my lesson," he stated, "He claimed to be Kawamura Kaito."

"Kawamura..." Midnight thought out loud.

"Kaito?" Ectoplasm finished.

"Never heard of him," Snipe said.

"What are you implying, Aizawa?" Nezu asked.

"Well," the teacher shifted in his seat, "as much as I don't want to believe it, he claimed to have information that I needed."