(𝐗𝐗.)𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"F/N..." Mitsuki's voice trembled as she held her hand against her parted lips. The woman stepped closer and hugged her daughter tightly around the waist.

"Mom," she greeted back, hugging her back with the same amount of strength.

She was tired for sure but she thought she could at least spare some time for her family. Her brother stood behind her, visiting the house as he and his classmates had already started living in the school dorm.

"You're safe," the woman whispered, "You really are safe."

"Mitsuki, who w-" F/n's father stood frozen at the bottom of the stairs, "F/n..."

"Dad," she said as her father approached her, enveloping her in a tight hug.

"You're back," Masaru said as tears threatened to fall down from his brown eyes.

Bakugou grumbled. "What kind of family reunion is this?" he murmured.

"Oh, come on, Katsuki," his mother pulled him in as the two parents hugged their children tight as if they would disappear in the next second.

Dinner was nice and welcoming the previously empty and soundless household was now filled with bright smiles and happy laughter.

It was all so nice, she realized that she missed this. Eating with her family and talked happily like there was no tomorrow.

Thankfully, none of her parents nor her brother asked her about anything the villains did to her. They were just glad that they had their missing family member back with them, safe inside the modern house.

F/n sighed as the warm droplets of water dripped from the shower and on her head. It was so calming and so relieving that she couldn't believe it's true.

She had been worrying so much with her volleyball friends that she couldn't even enjoy her usual calming shower.

Thinking back about her volleyball friends made her wonder how they were doing in their world. Were they feeling alright? Did they know that she was teleported away from the world?

Perhaps she should be saying dimension more often instead of 'world'. As All For One had told her, it was another dimension that this Kawamura person teleported her to.

She finished her shower and lay on her queen-sized bed. Oh, how she missed her bed. She could do this all day, laying on the bed with her laptop playing a movie and arm wrapped around a tub of ice cream.