𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

SNIFFLED CAME FROM THE BOYS, them being the only ones to know what had happened. They were upset, to say the least, but it was probably better than how they expected it to turn out.

The girl lay in front of them, eyes blinking innocently as they tried to tell what had happened.

"We were so cool!" Tanaka said, wiping off the fake tears that formed in his eyes.

"I can't believe you fell unconscious!" Nishinoya added.

"I can't believe that Yamaguchi was the one who stopped All For One," Hinata murmured in jealousy and the mentioned boy stuttered out an apology.

"Don't be rude, Hinata" Sugwara scolded.

"But it's true!"

"So," Kuroo shifted in his seat, "How do you feel, now that you got your quirk back?"

"I-I..." she stuttered, looking down on her lap, "I feel... the same."

They blinked at her. "What?"

"I-I mean... I feel the same," she repeated, "I realized that I... didn't need my quirk to be happy."

"Wait what?" Bokuto cluelessly wondered, "So we did that for nothing?" The boy whined when earned a shove by Akaashi who silently told him to shut up.

"No... I am grateful to have my quirk back but I just- I realized that I felt the same with or without my quirk," she explained, "I felt happy, not because of my quirk but because you were there for me, willingly put your lives in danger for my own desire."

Bokuto let out a small 'oh' whereas Sugawara let out a small 'aw'. Daichi smiled at the younger girl who sat with her legs crossed on the sofa.

"We helped you because we wanted to, F/n," the Karasuno volleyball captain said, "Don't feel guilty about it."

"I wouldn't have if I didn't sound so forceful about it," she quietly mumbled.

"You weren't forceful about it," Kenma said, taking a one-second glance off of his gaming console, "It was our own choice."

"That's right," Akaashi gave her his usual charming smile, "You didn't have to worry about that."

"What Akaashi said," Asahi stated.

"You helped us as well. Kenma would never train that hard if it wasn't for you," Kuroo said, to which the boy ignored.

"Even Tsukishima looks stronger," Tanaka teased, punching the boy's arm while he held onto his usual annoyed look.

"Even Hinata could jump higher," Kageyama grumbled.

"Was that a compliment I heard?!" Hinata gasped.

"Boke! It wasn't a compliment!" he spat.

"Not just Hinata but now everyone can jump high, higher than they usually can, at least," Ennoshita said.

"True."

The silence grew in the air before Lev decided to speak up. "Man... Now I wish I went last time."

"You didn't even train, Lev," Yaku scoffed, "If you did, you would've died ages ago."

"Hey! That was offensive! And I wouldn't have died," he defended.

"Don't lie, Lev," Kenma muttered, furrowing his eyebrows as he concentrated on his game.

"I didn't lie!"

"I'm just surprised that Oikawa isn't glaring at Miracle boy as often as he used to," Tendou interrupted.

"That's true," Iwaizumi gave a single nod.

"That doesn't mean that I don't dislike him," the brunette claimed.

"I don't understand, Oikawa," Ushijima said, "Why do you hate me?"

"Because you always say that!" he argued.

"Say what?" the other third-year challenged.

"Say what?" Tanaka and Nishinoya snickered as they added the tone to his words.

"That!"

"What?"

"Ugh!" Oikawa grunted, "I'm not even going to say it."

"I have to say, Oikawa," Ushijima said and Tendou let out a small 'oh no' while Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, "You should've come to Shiratorizawa."

"SHUT UUUUUUUP!"

"W-We should all calm down now," Yamaguchi stuttered as he let out a nervous chuckle.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi," Hinata narrowed his eyes at him.

"Don't say that, Hinata," Asahi said.

Bokuto breathed out a content sigh. "I wish I could stay here forever," he said dreamily.

"Well, we can't," Kuroo said before realising, "Can we?"

"Wait," Tendou sat up in a sitting position as he got serious, "How are we going to get back?"

They blinked several times, exchanging glances with one another. At the same time, the boys slowly turned their heads and settled their gazes on the girl who was staring right back at them.

THE END

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴