(𝐕.)𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

TEARS RAN OUT OF HER CLENCHED EYES AND ON HER HANDS AS THEY PRESSED AGAINST HER FACE, covering it whole. It was 5 in the morning and F/n couldn't help but weep against the tall wall and on the wooden floor.

'Why am I like this? I want to go home. I miss home. Where are you, Katsuki?' she silently thought as she let out another sniffle and a cry.

She was homesick, that's for sure. She had nothing.

Nothing to survive but the volleyball team members. Nothing to go out in to explore instead of being stuck between the four walls she had grown a disliking. Nothing to help her feel at home.

Just then the door opened. The heavy door swung gracefully, making the light from the outside illuminate the gym floor.

She turned her head and did not at all expect the person to be who he was. She had expected Daichi or Sugawara to come along as they would in the morning. But, no.

"What are you doing?" the tall blonde asked.

She looked away, unable to respond to his query. He raised an eyebrow when he saw her tear-stained face.

"Were you crying?" he asked again, only making the girl hide more under the soft blanket.

His eyebrows rose at the confirmation before clicking his tongue and walking toward her.

"Don't cry," he said, not knowing what to say to comfort her.

She sniffled. "I want to go home."

Tsukishima looked at her and let out a short breath. "We'll get you home soon," he reassured.

She looked at him with tear-filled eyes, making his breath hitch slightly. He avoided her gaze as he was never used to being this way to people. This was definitely not his thing.

"Thank you," she said, so softly he nearly missed her saying so. He didn't say anything after that, nor did she.

The two high school students sat beside each other, one with his eyes closed and headphones covering his ears while the other with eyes wide open and breathing rigid, though it seemed to be calming down after a while.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"One touch!"

"Sorry! Cover!"