(𝐗.)𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

AIZAWA SIGHED, glancing at the clock before looking back at his class. They were quieter than usual, after F/n's disappearance, but better than they were when they first found out she was gone, nowhere to be found.

It was quite an unusual thing to experience in Class 1-A but this week- month was acceptable. Just, how long will this go for?

No matter how much Aizawa despised his homeroom class' loud voice through the hallway every time he was about to step in, he couldn't help but feel worried about them.

He wouldn't show it but he was.

He was especially worried for Bakugou for he hadn't been acting the same ever since.

The insults to his classmates lessened and his talks with his friends decreased. He was, however, more competitive than ever. Way, way more than usual.

Her... closer friends looked more worried than the others were.

Mina rarely smiles anymore, Midoriya rambled more than usual, eyes not too bright whenever he sees a hero, Yaoyorozu's usual proper attitude decreased in properness and Todoroki looked more lost than ever.

It was a tragedy. He did not at all know that his students would be this bad when it comes to the girl. Perhaps they were guilty.

"Class dismissed," Aizawa grumbled, grabbing his sleeping bag and walking out of the room.

Students of class 1-A sat in their seats for a moment before packing their things. Ochaco couldn't bear it anymore and decided to ask.

"Guys?" she called but didn't earn any hums of acknowledgement, "What happened to us?"

The question was like Todoroki using his quirk to freeze them in their spots. They were quiet, tension built in the atmosphere, choking them by their necks.

"I believe that it's because of the loss of our classmate," Iida spoke up, quite hesitantly, Ochaco might add.

"Well... if it's about F/n," her name made the students' minds go foggy as they continued to pack up, "shouldn't we be smiling instead of growing this way? Like Aizawa-sensei said, would she like it if we were like this?"

It was true. F/n would always put others before herself. She would always try to match their enthusiasm even though she would sometimes not get what they were talking about.

Those were the good old times until someone decided to ruin them.

"Ochaco's right," Yaoyorozu agreed, "We shouldn't be like that. F/n is my friend and I would do anything to make her happy, even though she won't be there to see it."

Bakugou tensed under the last bit of her agreement. He wanted to believe she was somewhere out there. He didn't know where but somewhere.

"Y-Yeah..." Midoriya stuttered, "I haven't been able to sleep well and I think that's kind of distracting me from school."

"If we want to find F/n, we should do our best as a hero," Todoroki spoke, gaining a couple of shocked and confused gazes.

"Are you implying that we should save her, Todoroki?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes," he said.

"No!" Iida interrupted, "Although I would really like F/n to be back, I wouldn't take the risk and get us all killed like how we almost did last time!"

"But aren't you worried about F/n, Iida?" Kirishima asked.

"I would want to help her," Midoriya muttered.

"I would too but as Iida said, I don't think it's a good idea to risk it like how you guys did last time," Ojiro reminded.

Last time, as in, the time when Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki went to find the two Bakugous. The five of them stiffened slightly, remembering what their homeroom teacher looked like when he scolded them.

"I want to help F/n too," Jiro interfered. Jiro was close to the girl. F/n was really nice to her and helped her overcome her anxiety to perform in front of a large audience.

"Guys? What if she isn't alive?" Kaminari raised his hand.

A cold shiver ran down his spine when all his classmates glared at him for saying such a thing. Bakugou was one step away from blasting him out of the building.

"What did you say, idiot?!" Bakugou shouted in front of his face, grabbing the poor boy's collar.

"Hey... Bakubro. I'm sure he didn't mean it," Kirishima tried calming Bakugou down.

"Even if he didn't mean it he shouldn't say something like that..." Hagakure stated.

Mina, who had been quiet this whole time, grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

'I'm so sorry,' she thought, 'I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have listened to him...'

She sighed, feeling tears starting to form in her eyes. 'I'm so sorry,' she repeated silently over and over again.

Suddenly, she felt herself bumping into someone's chest. "Watch wh-"

"I'm so sorry!" Mina wailed, not caring who that person was. She knelt down, unable to control the tears that poured onto her pink hands.

"It's um- It's fine," the person mumbled.

'That's one of the Class 1-A idiots,' Shinsou thought as he walked away, 'What the heck is wrong with them these days?'

As he walked through the hallway, he spotted the students of class A, all of them with sorrowful expressions and fists tightly closed.

The indigo-headed male raised an eyebrow. 'Was there another villain attack?' He then saw the empty table that was neatly placed in the back of the room. A bundle of flowers and a couple of cards were present on top of it and that was when he remembered that night.

'Oh...' he walked away, feeling slightly pitiful for them.

[ e d i t e d ]

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴