(𝐗𝐗𝐗.)𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE DAY CONTINUED WITH KARASUNO, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa students circling around the UA students.

"Wait- So you can run really quickly?!" Bokuto asked.

"Precisely!" Iida said.

"And you can create anything?" Kuroo asked.

"Yes..." Yaoyorozu said.

"Anything, anything?" Lev asked.

"Well... only non-living objects," she sheepishly said.

Kenma looked at Shoji who was standing next to Koda. They caught eyes and the shorter boy immediately shifted his gaze elsewhere.

Aoyama, as usual, was sparkling everyone with his glitter as he continued spluttering in French.

"Like that?" Oikawa asked, posing as the boy guided him.

"Magnifique!" the blonde-haired male exclaimed, sprinkling even more glitter.

"You can talk to animals?" Daichi asked and Koda nodded.

"All animals?" Sugawara asked and he nodded again, "What about birds?"

Koda performed his quirk, having to bring a crow to fly to them from one of the trees outside. The two third-years raised their eyebrows, impressed.

"What's your power?" Tendou asked, looking at Midoriya.

"T-That I-I-I-"

"Are you quirkless too? Like us?" Tanaka asked, earning a confused look from Tendou.

"N-No! I-I-It's just-" Midoriya sighed, giving up on explaining this quirk of his. Fortunately for him, they took their attention off of him.

"Is that your hair?" Hinata asked, curiously looking at the balls on top of Mineta's head.

"I wouldn't call it hair if I were you," Tsukishima muttered.

"Shut up, bean pole," he muttered but the statement quickly applied to him instead of the tall boy as the blonde glared at him.

"Is that really your hair though?" Nishinoya asked, reaching out to touch one of the balls.

"Hey! Do-"

But it was too late as the warning Mineta tried to tell them was deaf to their ears - Nishinoya's hand had already created contact with it. F/n stared at her friends in horror as more and more started to become curious about the boy's so-called 'hair'.