(𝐗𝐈𝐗.)𝐀 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

IT WAS ANOTHER DAY STUCK IN THIS BLAND, confining room. Toga had been talking to her a lot, mostly about Midoriya and Uraraka. It was like she was obsessed with them and F/n was not going to lie to say that she was not creeped out.

Because she was.

She always has been since the first second she woke up in this unknown place. And now she was quirkless. How would her brother react to that?

She knew how much her brother hated Midoriya when he was quirkless. But what about her? She was worried. And a part of her did not want to find out how he would react to that.

F/n sighed at the thought of her brother disliking her even more than before. She really did not want to find out.

It was night, as she was delivered dinner by Compress. It was quite peculiar how Dabi wasn't the one who delivered it to her, for he had been the one delivering dinner for her.

The typical slices of apples and a cup of water.

She had been really really really worried about herself. She realized that she had been staring off at the wall for a long time, even though there was Toga in the room along with Twice.

She couldn't feel more insane than she already is.

That night, as per usual, she couldn't get herself to sleep. She was tired, really, but she had so much in mind.

She was an over-thinker and apparently, everyone knew that, even the villains.

Boom! Boom!

She swung her head towards the wall behind her. 'What was that?!' she thought, panicking.

BOOM!

The room shook at the loud noise. That was the largest explosion of all, compared with the other explosions. The noise grew louder and louder one after the other.

F/n was crouching in the corner of the room. Without a quirk, she couldn't do anything but hide. She couldn't get herself to fight and even if she could, she wouldn't be able to win and would probably get greatly beaten up.

'Was that All For One? Oh my goodness... He has my quirk!' she thought, scrambling to get covered by the thin blanket.

The explosions kept going and the room shook more and more until... The wall burst and the pieces of hard brick flew everywhere in the room and some onto the scared girl.