(𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

KARASUNO LOST IN THE MATCH BETWEEN THEM AND NEKOMA. And it was not a close match either.

"18-25," F/n muttered.

She's seen things. She has. The way Kageyama and Hinata conversed. It was just like training back home. Between Midoriya and Bakugou.

'Midoriya and Katsuki had the same tension as Hinata and Kageyama,' she silently noted, 'Hinata and Midoriya being more inspirable and Katsuki and Kageyama being stubborn and yet they're on the same team. One pair being Karasuno while the other being heroes.'

"It looks like our team is weaker than all the teams here," Takeda bluntly said with a close-eyed smile, "At this point, no matter which team we play against, it will be a struggle."

"Should we treat our opponents as our enemy or as teachers whom we can learn from?" he continued, "Being weak means you have room for improvement. There is nothing better to look forward to."

"We understand!" the team said, all with shocked expressions.

F/n looked at the teacher, back at the team and at the teacher again. 'He is just like... Aizawa-sensei? All except for how he never carried a sleeping bag with him.'

An idea struck in her working mind. Her back straightened and her breath hitched. She looked at Ukai to think twice before speaking up.

"Can I play?"

The team, teachers and managers all looked at her with shocked expressions. She was new to this... volleyball they call but she wanted to play?

"It's okay if you don't let me," she said, "I just want to experience so maybe I can help."

They blinked at her, not one person saying a single word.

"When I watched you play," she turned to the boys, "against Nekoma, I realized that it was just like how we had to face villains in our place."

She looked at the ground. "I'm not implying that we should treat them as villains. I'm saying that we should watch them. Observe and gather information to find their weak points to defeat them."

"No one's perfect and I think it would be the best time to make use of that famed, notable quote we hear every day."

They stared at her silently before a smirk grew on Ukai's face.

"Let's do it then," he said, "We're a team after all, aren't we?"

Light gleamed upon F/n's face as the team cheered happily. Things were set and F/n soon found herself standing on the court against people with a mix of red, black and white coloured shirts on.