(𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐓!

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"WE'RE HAVING MEAT! I'M STARVING!"

The cricket noises filled the uplifting atmosphere. F/n looked around the place where plates of food were settled down on the many foldable tables.

'It reminds me so much about training camp...' she thought as she recalled the traumatic incident, 'I miss them. How are they? Are they even trying to find me? I quite doubt that...'

The sizzling sound of the meat on the hot grill snapped her back to reality. She used the metal tongs to pinch the meat and flip it over, grabbing the sauce and using a nearby silicone brush to spread the barbecue sauce on the meat.

F/n then faced the stack of broccolis and sighed. 'Oh, please! Oh dear, All Might. Please have no worms...'

She shuddered by just thinking about it. A traumatic experience she had with her mother that she wished to never experience ever again. And yet, here is a chance for her to experience. Lucky her...

She grabbed the knife and the chopping board and placed the broccoli on it. With a deep breath, she used the knife and cut a slice. 'Please no worm.'

She let go of the knife and broccoli and wiped it on the cloth beside her, eyes searching for the particular living being. 'Phew...'

She did that a couple of times, praying that there wouldn't be a worm appearing in front of her each time she cuts a slice.

'Please no worm.'

F/n looked at the third broccoli she cut and shrieked. The good thing was that she had placed the knife on the chopping board before she looked at the broccoli.

"Oh my goodness! THERE'S A WORM!" she screamed, "EW! That's disgusting! Oh my gosh! Ew! Oh my gosh! Oh my goodness!"

F/n panted as she stopped running when she was satisfied with the distance between her and the worm.

She gulped and let out another deep exhale. She squatted down and hugged her legs.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay," she chanted over and over again. And there goes another traumatic experience added in her Hole of Traumas.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Aha!"

F/n gasped. "Bokuto-san! That's still not done cooking!" she shouted.