𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Hello loyal readers,

After finishing writing this book, I realized that some parts of it might be slightly confusing.

First of all, All For One's quirk isn't how it is like in the actual BNHA anime. Now, here's the thing, this is a fanfiction that I wrote and therefore, I will have the ability to change a little of the character's quirks here and there.

Sorry if I upset you.

Here is the explanation:

All For One's quirk has a limit of one month, meaning once he takes the quirk and held onto it for a month, he would have the quirk permanently. If he is dead, the quirks that had been held for at least a month would be given to the person that he is willing to give (Shigaraki).

However, for the quirk that hasn't been held for a month, it would be given back to the rightful owner, the person he stole it from.

Now that that is cleared, I would like to add something else, this time regarding the Haikyuu characters.

Here is the explanation:

People that are not from the BNHA dimension would not be affected by any quirk whatsoever. However, the people that had been born that way (mutation quirk) wouldn't be able to "not affect" the people from other dimensions.

Like Hagakure's quirk, for example, she was born invisible and therefore would be invisible to the Haikyuu characters. But for Kirishima's quirk, he would not be able to "strengthen" his punch with his quirk and the Haikyuu characters would only feel the same force as he punched (without his quirk).

Now, some people might be slightly confused as to why All Might would tell her about All For One in the first place. This would have a connection with the old man. Please be aware that he is not a character in Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia and instead is just someone that I created.

Here is the explanation:

Remember how the old man thought to himself about the Haikyuu characters and how he could read their thoughts? That has something to do with this.

His quirk allows him to do many things, basically like a witch or a wizard. With that, he is able to talk, read, see and understand other people's minds despite them being in another dimension or very far away from him (through the "mirror" he has).

Now, he is also able to "control" other people's way of thinking (like Shinsou's quirk), but this only would affect the people that are weak. All Might lost his quirk and would consider as "weak" in this book.

That way, All Might's mind would be easier for him to control. When did he control? The night when he spoke to himself. this connects to how he talked in F/n's mind. He also did not plan to do so but since her will to not use her friends was too strong, he had to do it to convince her and help to get her quirk back.

He knew that the Haikyuu characters had the potential to help F/n and that was why he transported them to the BNHA world.

He did not mean to transport all of them but the portal was able to suck all of them in.

Hopefully, all of this made sense to you. I am not too good at explaining so please bear with me. Please understand that these concepts only apply to this book and this book alone.

Thank you for reading. It was nice having you as my reader :) All of you have been really supportive throughout our adventure and I really appreciate you. 

Just saying, I would've stopped writing the second time since I lost motivation in the middle of our journey in this book. But then I decided not to! Because I thought about it again and I have to admit, I would've been very irritated.

Also! I read all your comments. I don't respond to them sometimes only because I have no idea how to respond to them but I read them all. No matter how many there are.

Looking forward to seeing you in my future projects!

Your Author,

Astauriel

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 → 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐱 𝐛𝐧𝐡𝐚 🎉