(𝐗𝐕.)𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

'OH, GROUND JUST SWALLOW ME WHOLE ALREADY!' she thought, unable to maintain her eye contact with the four boys in front of her.

"What did you just-"

Iwaizumi was cut off by the black hole with shades of grey swirling that grew behind the girl. F/n, on the other hand, had her head down, still embarrassed at the previous stunt she pulled.

The four of the males stared at the black hole behind her with shocked expressions, even Ushijima. The hole grew larger and larger, becoming large enough to swallow her whole.

"F/n-chan!" Oikawa screamed.

The said girl nervously raised her head before feeling a certain force that started to pull her in. From the corner of her eyes, she saw the black fog very similar to the one last time.

"Help!" she yelled but the boys stood frozen in their spots. It was quite a miracle how that thing just appeared all of the sudden and the boys were not used to seeing that every day.

Ushijima was first to act and despite not knowing the girl, he jumped and grabbed her arm. Tendou, too, quickly grabbed her other arm in an attempt to pull her back to them.

Oikawa, who still had Kageyama's phone number, quickly tapped on his contact and placed his phone beside his ear. No one answered and the screams around the shop became louder and louder.

Iwaizumi pulled out his phone as well and tried calling his former volleyball partner but like Oikawa, no one answered.

"F/-!"

Her hands slipped from theirs and the last thing she saw was their widened eyes and agape mouths.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Why isn't she waking up?" a whiny voice asked.

"Be patient," a raspy voice stated.

"We've been waiting for far too long, Shigaraki," a low voice defended.

"Yeah!" the girly voice agreed with a short giggle, "I want to see her! She's so pretty I want her blood!"

"Toga, no! Yes! No! Yes!" another male voice debated.

"Can I taste her blood!" Toga declared.

"Shut up, Toga," a gravelly voice said.

"But Dabi!"