(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"MASTER," Shigaraki said.

"Tomura," his boss grunted, flicking away another arrow that was about to hit his back, "Get these children away. I want them gone."

"Yes, master," he said before instructing the others to fight alongside All For One.

The heroes were very much losing, having to be outnumbered by the ridiculous amount of Nomus added with the members of the League of Villains.

Kirishima scanned the villains, spotting no sign of the girl. "The League of Villains are there," he said.

"Where is F/n?" Yaoyorozu asked, furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

"I don't know," Iida responded, "But we have to continue to fight since these Nomus have the ability to easily defeat us all at once."

"Rolling... Thunder!" the head of the Nomu in front of the students got sliced off as Nishinoya successfully did his iconic rolling thunder mid-air. "Did you see that, Ryuu?! I did it like I was flying!" he smiled.

"Well, we have to fly higher than that, Nishinoya," Sugawara groaned, "These villains are not easy to defeat."

"But- But- I just-"

"That one was already half-dead, Nishinoya-san," Kageyama said while he struggled to fight off the Nomu in front of him with only a katana.

"Hinata!" Asahi yelled and Kenma immediately shot towards the Nomu that was approaching the male, which was doing nothing but making it let out painful shrieks, "Watch out!"

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

A total of three bullets shot towards the direction of the upcoming Nomu, causing it to defeatedly lay flat on the ground.

The boys turned and spotted four certain males with one holding up a repeating firearm. Iwaizumi lowered the gun and opened his eye that was previously closed. Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Ushijima and Tendou were also in their costumes with weapons ready to be used.

"The Great King?!" Hinata exclaimed and quickly added, "And Iwaizumi-san, Tendou-san and Ushiwaka?!"

"Nice to know you didn't forget about me," Tendou teased as they landed on the ground next to them.

"Yeah, right," Iwaizumi grunted.

"How..." Daichi struggled against the green-skinned Nomu, using his sword to slice off its wings which led to it screeching mindlessly, "How'd you get here?"