𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

BLACK INVADED HER VISION AS SHE STRUGGLED TO FIGURE OUT HER SURROUNDINGS.

"Katuski!" she yelled, "Katsuki! Where are you?" She turned her head from side to side repeatedly, trying to locate the male. "Katsuki!"

"I'm right here," she heard him whisper. She turned her head to her right and saw him kneeling down beside her.

"I..." she uttered. She sniffled, hugging him as tight as possible.

"Sorry, Bakugou," a low voice said. Bakugou was the one in front of the girl with his arms stretched in a protective way, staring at the tall figure in front of them.

Just then, black clouds appeared near them with the League members tremulously walking out.

"What is this?" a blonde girl asked, covering her mouth with her pale hand.

"Something stinks! It smells good!" Twice and the other side of him commented.

"Master," Shigaraki said, still kneeling on the ground with a hand covering his crusty face.

"You failed again, Tomura," All For One said, walking towards them. The action made Bakugou more cautious about protecting the frightened girl.

"Don't be afraid," he continued, "Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. And the children too."

Bakugou scowled at that, eyes never failing to narrow at the villain whilst F/n continued standing there numbly.

"Because you judged them to be an important pawn," he let out his right hand to the blue-haired villain, "Keep trying as long as you need to. That is what I am here for. It is all for you."

The ash-blonde-haired girl's chest violently moved up and down as she breathed deeply in and out. Her arms shook, not knowing what was to happen next or what she was going to do.

"You're here after all," he said. 'W-What?' she thought as she stared at the object that was flying towards them.

"I'll have you return everything... All For One!" All Might exclaimed as he threw a punch mid-air.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" All For One sarcastically questioned.

An explosion erupts from the one punch and that only punch, making them all scatter across.

"F/n!" Bakugou shouted, grabbing onto her arm and pulling her close to his chest. They harshly landed on the ground, letting out an 'oof' sound.

"Are you okay?" the male murmured and she nodded curtly.