8

After Du mama and Du papa arrived, they were very satisfied with their son-in-law.

Particularly Du mama, not only was she satisfied with this son-in-law, regarding her son-in-law’s home she was also very satisfied with the renovations.

Du mama: “Old man, look how good the sculpture works is! What a cute little chick!”

Du papa tugged on Du mama’s sleeve: “Honey, that’s a Chinese Crested Dog…”

Du mama impatiently waved her hand: “Who cares if it’s a chicken or a dog, its very cute. Look, it’s appearance is very much like our Lili ah!”

Du Lisa on the side almost passed out.

Mom! You are not my biological mother?

Watching her parents so satisfied with the President, Du Lisa couldn’t help but secretly ask the President: “What did you say to my parents?”

Undoubtedly with her mom’s personality, knowing her daughter had act first, then reporting later[1], it’s almost certain that she would stamp with rage, she wouldn’t be as benign countenance as she is now. So Du Lisa felt that the President must have said something to them.

[1] 先斩后奏 xiān zhǎn hòu zòu: first decapitate then present your trophy (idiom)

“I said we want to get married.”

“And then?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?!” Du Lisa cried out, so just because of one sentence, her parents agreed to sell their own daughter? It can not be justified!

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, tepidly asked: “Otherwise what else did you think they’ll ask?”

“Of course they’ll ask if I was willing to or not!” After Du Lisa finished speaking she felt embarrassed. How can she speaks what her heart wants? It’s all thanks to the President’s honest and harmless appearance that caused her to loosen her defences.

As she was complaining, the President took advantage of this and ask a question: “Then are you willing to do it or not?”

“Of course not——”

“Well?” The President’s killer eyes shot through.

“…… it’ll be strange if I’m not willing!” After saying this, Du Lisa’s heart despise herself one hundred times.

Hearing this, the President was finally satisfied and became gentle again, nodded: “It’s getting late, we should return to the room and sleep.”

“Oh……” Because she’s  unfortunately under the President’s power Du Lisa compromised again, she was very disappointed in herself, almost hung her head as she made her way upstairs.

Upstairs, she instinctively walked to her room, not even a few steps she suddenly felt a tight grip on her shoulder, and was dragged back.

“You……”

“You didn’t say good night to your parents.” The President was ahead of her and quickly said.