32

Although Du Lisa was merely scrape by, however before being fired, she still had a paid job, she still had a credit card, she still had money to invite people out for dinner, sometimes she would go out with the young ones. Arguably, going out to have a meal wasn't a big deal. However, the person who she's going to have dinner with is someone she has never met within her twenty years of life—— The President!

Especially when Aunty Wu have exaggerated and added so many good things Jungkook have done, Du Lisa also felt tense and embarrassed.

In order to dress for the occasion, she went upstairs and change into a dress, and also relentlessly pulls out a pair of high heels, before striding with big steps downstairs.

At this time, Jungkook have also changed his suit for a blue sweater, waiting by the door.

Upon seeing the President dressed like this, Du Lisa was slightly ignorant.

Didn't the drama on TV also play out this? The leading actor would wear a suit taking the leading actress to restaurant with a magician, then upon opening the restaurant's menus a flock of birds will fly out, following behind the birds will be innumerable rows of zeros....

Wrong! Wrong! Completely wrong!

Life is not a like television, however sometimes it can be more shocking.

For example speaking of Du Lisa. At this moment she is staring with astonishment at the two-wheel bike with her eyes wide open.

Since she married the President, it has been a long time since she has last seen one of these!

Du Lisa rubbed her eyes and finally couldn't help but ask: "Where.... where is your car?"

Jungkook pointed to the bike on the side: "Isn't it here?"

"....." Du Lisa was speechless, she didn't think of the President would use such an interesting way to invite a person out for a meal, insisting on using a bike to experience life. Rich people's like thrilling love!

Observing her surroundings, Du Lisa also asked: "How come there's only one?"

She didn't expect the President to ask in return: "One isn't enough?" This is clearly stating he wanted take her.

Once Du Lisa heard this she felt that this thing was unreliable! The President always had a driver, plenty of luxury cars, fair enough if he was going drive her, to suddenly pull out a bike stating he wanted to take her in this.... who know him how many years it has been since he last rode a bicycle?

For her own life's safety, Du Lisa deliberately decided to refuse his offer.

"The way I see it, it's better if we drive the car instead."

"What? You don't trust my skills?" Jungkook asked sharply, seeing through her intentions.

"How can not believe it? Haha....  hahahaha......." If anyone believing you would be stupid!

Even Du Lisa was like this, however an arm always fails to beat the legs, in front of Jungkook this leg, Du Lisa was merely little fingers. So, even if her mind isn't willing, in the end she still obediently got on the President's car.... Wrong! The President's bike!