46

In Du Lisa’s 20 years of living, she never have enthusiastically came in contact with the door, it was so painful that she felt numb, her entire body felt like it was floating in the air, in her head there appeared to be stars in the spinning continuously.

When she regain her sense, the study door have been opened, a pair of black high heels came into her vision.

Du Lisa felt that something was amiss, she hurriedly turn around to look for Aunty Wu, however behind her was empty without a person insight, Aunty Wu have taken Liang Liang and ran to the unknown.

Aunty Wu, you are so heartless! TAT

Du Lisa can only scratch her dandruff to turn things around, she stared at Jeon Anna with a guilty smile, “Madame……”

Jeon Anna paid her no attention, only coldly asked: “What are you doing here?”

Du Lisa thought of Aunty Wu’s advice and hastily said: “I happened to pass by.”

“Is it?” Jeon Anna faintly said, her tone clearly said she did not trust what Du Lisa said.

Aunty Wu! You liar, such lies who would believe! Du Lisa felt very distress, she didn’t know what to say next to coax the iceberg face, she can only put on a pair of puppy eyes and start her flattering skills.

“Madame, you look so beautiful today!”

Jeon Anna raised her eyebrows: “Was I not beautiful yesterday?”

“No, that’s not it!” Du Lisa hurriedly waved, “You were beautiful yesterday, but you’re also more beautiful today than yesterday!”

“So you’re saying I wasn’t as beautiful yesterday?”

“I don’t mean that!” Suffering from Jeon Anna’s questioning, Du Lisa was terribly frightened, she quickly added, “You are beautiful today, yesterday, last year, ten years ago, the moment you were born you were beautiful, when you were a fertilized egg you were also thousand fold more beautiful than others! Your beauty will last for thousands of years, dominating the world!”

After she finished speaking, Jeon Anna appeared slightly choked.

Unexpectedly her mother-in-law didn’t refute her, it appears her flattery skills is comprehensive! Du Lisa was particularly proud of herself and continued to boast: “Madame, not only do you look beautiful, your sense of fashion is very tasteful! Just looking at this dress, the cuts are appropriately done, the texture is top-notch, especially the collar band’s camellia embroidery, the color is elegant, while the size is moderate, even the petals are right on point……”

“……this is a peony.”

“Peony? Well….. it just shows that the dress is exquisitely embroidered, it even integrated Western abstract art, from afar it looks like a peony, while up close it looks like a camellia, from the left looks like a Phoenix, on a closure look it appears like a Kirin, the piece of clothing you brought actually have the charm of four pieces put together, really not simple ah, not simple at all……”

The more Du Lisa tried to flatter, the more outrageous it sound, Jeon Anna who was listening, her mouth constantly twitched, even Jungkook who was in the study couldn’t bear to listen further.