59

Early in the morning, Du Lisa got dragged out of bed by Jungkook, ready for work.

She was only fully awake once she was sitting in the car, hastily she said: “No this won’t do, I want to get off!”

“Are you regretting it now?” Jungkook asked.

“No,” Du Lisa’s face was twisted. “If I go to work in your car, wouldn’t the entire company know I have a relationship with you? That’s too……”

“Don’t you want to have a relationship with me?” The President asked in a displeased tone.

“This is not the key point, the key point is that nasty gossip spread particularly fast, if I’m seen by others from the company sitting in your car, they wouldn’t think I am your wife, instead they’ll think I am trying to seduce you.” Huhuhu…… she feels really forced!

“That makes sense.”

Du Lisa felt complacent: “What do you think? You also think what I said is right ey!”

Jungkook nodded: “You are really trying to seduce me.”

Du Lisa: -_-|||

As a result, her protest did not succeed, twenty minutes later, the President parked his car at the company’s parking lot downstairs.

Before getting out of the car, Du Lisa had a guilty feeling, she observed her surroundings for a long time, after determining there wasn’t anyone present she opened the door and trying to get out.

Suddenly, her hand that was trying to open the door was caught.

Du Lisa had a nervousness she never felt before: Don’t…… don’t be like this……

It’s already too late.

Jungkook stamped his lips on hers, the first it was lightly, after pulling away for a few seconds before he pressed his lips on hers once again. His kiss was like a raging storm, leaving person breathless. Her entire body was pressed onto the back of the car seat, under his weight and desires, her mood suddenly became both excited and nervous. It sort of felt like…… they were having a love affair.

This striking one kiss has created numerous of creases and wrinkles on her new shirt, a number of her buttons were undone revealing her chest and pink bra. Du Lisa was aware of his burning glazes and realized that the emerged spring sunshine have liven up the world[1], hurriedly she tried to do up her buttons while her face redden.

[1] 春光乍泄 chūn guāng zhà xiè: to give a glimpse of something intimate.

However, Jungkook was one step ahead of her, carefully he helped her button back each button at a time.

Du Lisa sat there stunned, letting his fingers unintentionally sweep across the skin on hers chest, she also seem to feel his fingers sensitively teasing her nerves.

Before she knew it, he has wrapped her tightly, not allowing others to see her Hickeys from last night, with this Jungkook nodded with satisfaction, he helped her adjust her collar, then cupping a certain person’s stunned face, saying: “Ben ben[2], get out of the car.”