65

Du Lisa suddenly wanted to dig a hole in the ground to hide herself.

“You should go on stage and pole dance at the next Jeon Enterprise’s New Year Party.”

Tears, clearly it was Huo Yeri who was pole dancing! What does it have to do with her?

“There’s nothing you wanted to say?”

She didn’t want to say anything, she just wanted to find a piece of bean curd and killed herself.

After he finished saying a few words, he no longer spoke. After a while, the soft music changed into the fast rhythm song, on the dance floor many epilepsy patients appeared.

“Do you still want to dance?” Jungkook asked.

Du Lisa lowered her head and desperately shook her head.

Dancing with others needed money, however dancing with the President is equivalent to wanting to take her life ah!

“Really don’t want to dance?”

“Not dancing……” She continue to lowered her head.

“Then let’s go back.”

“Okay……”

“Wait a moment!” He suddenly called out to her, his fingers pointed to one direction, “We need to capture the snake demoness.”

Snake demoness? Du Lisa’s vision followed the direction of his fingers and saw Huo Yeri twisting like a snake in the crowd, she suddenly exclaimed: The President’s analogy is very appropriate and vivid!

It was already the break of dawn when they managed to pull the crazy Huo Yeri out of the bar.

“Why are you pulling me out? I haven’t danced enough!” Huo Yeri shouted.

“It is very late, you should go home.”

On the side Du Lisa tried to persuade Huo Yeri, however she didn’t hear a single thing she (Du Lisa) said, she kept on shouting: “I want to dance, I want to dance!” She almost strip danced in front of the bar entrance.

“Ah!” She suddenly hum a sound and collapsed on Du Lisa. When she (Du Lisa) looked at Jungkook again, he acted as if nothing had happened and withdrew his hand, while lightly saying: “Knocking her unconscious is the best method.”

Du Lisa’s mouth twitched, President, your actions are really smooth and neat, it’s simply like a murder weapon killing all so that there won’t be any eyewitness left!

Due to Huo Yer’s dizziness, Du Lisa had search through her (Huo Yeri) cell phone looking for someone to pick her up, she did not expect upon opening the cell phone to see a dozens of missed calls all from the same person, second senior brother.

A second didn’t even pass before the cell phone rang again, it was second senior brother. Du Lisa press the answer button and second senior brother’s anxious voice transmitted through: “Where are you? Why aren’t you answer my calls? If there’s anything we can discuss it slowly, don’t scare me, okay? Yeri!”