14

The kitchen lights are suddenly lit, the President appeared behind, which scared Du Lisa who just wanted to eat a late-night snack. After a moment, she noticed that the President was dressed in pyjamas, as if he just got out of his room.

Could it be the President was also hungry?

So Du Lisa replied timidly: “I’m looking for food……” peeping at the object within the President’s hand, he should be able to find food to eat, right? However, when she saw the object within Jungkook’s hand she was shocked. Turns out to be disinfectant and a cotton swab!

“What happened to you?” She asked.

Jungkook turned slowly, lightly replied: “Applying medicine.” He then took the potion and sat next to the table, lifted his pyjama sleeve.

On his arm were several scratch marks.

For a moment Du Lisa was surprised, she suddenly remembered when they crashed today, she didn’t even ask the President if he was injured. She vomited on him, but forgot to ask such an important thing, it isn’t right.

Thinking of this, Du Lisa felt rather guilty.

“Let me help you apply the medicine!” She walked up and decides to make up for her mistakes.

“No need.” Jungkook spoke and proceed to open the bottle of Mercurochrome.

“Wait a minute!” Du Lisa anxiously stepped forward to stop him, “Your wound only needs hydrogen peroxide disinfection!” She said, without any explanation took the cotton swab in Jungkook’s hands, “Come! Stretch out your hands.”

Jungkook was stunned and startled, he slowly stretched out his hand.

The room was quiet, only two people’s breathing was heard. The hands that was held by her, came a steady body heat, making one forgetting about the wound pain.

“Oh, why is it so deep, the skin is also broken … …” Du Lisa kept on muttering in a low voice as she swabbed the disinfectant, “suffering injuries and don’t even speak up, why if it’s tetanus? So stupid!”

“What are you talking about?” Jungkook suddenly coldly spoke.

Sh*t! Du Lisa was scared, she accidentally spoke her thoughts out loud.

“Nothing!” She quickly shook her head.

“You just said something stupid……”

Du Lisa quickly took over: “I mean, I was foolish, I didn’t even realise you were injured!” After she finished speaking, in her heart she despised herself 1000 times.

Jungkook recover his glaze and lightly hummed: “At least you still have a little self-knowledge.”

》o《

'Turns out, saying more will only result in more mistakes, in order to prevent a recurrence of that sort of low-level mistakes, Du Lisa decided not to speak, and quietly accomplished the great task of applying the disinfectant for the President.

However, when one does not make a sound in such a huge house, under such circumstances is likely to cause human mind’s to wonder off. Particularly Du Lisa's poor self-control head, as she applied the medicine her mind constantly wondered about, when a word suddenly jumped out, it shocked Du Lisa.