38

When Du Lisa woke up, her head still felt dizzy.

She rubbed her temples, then close her eyes to do a big yawn, when she opened her eyes again, her opened mouth wasn't able to close.

Why is the President sleeping besides her?

The most shocking thing was that he wasn't even wearing any clothing, only a thin blanket covered the lower part of his body, his evenly toned upper body was exposed, even if this wasn't the first time Du Lisa have seen his body, but she still felt her blood flowing.

Once she was determined she wasn't in her own spring...dream[1]. Du Lisa recompose herself and began to recall what happened before she fell asleep.

[1] 春梦 Spring dream is basically an exotic dream.

She thought and thought...

Uh, she couldn't recall anything

>____<

At that moment, the President who was lying on the bed suddenly turned over, this one simple turn caused the blanket that originally didn't cover much to slide down, showing the President's tight abs.

Breath out, exhale!——

Du Lisa's head exploded, an aggregation of warm liquid within her nasal cavity slid down, ready to spew out at any time.

In such a situation, not to mention the happenings of yesterday, even her own surname, or what her mom's name was, or whether her dad's is male or female.... Du Lisa have forgotten everything. She could only stare dumbfoundly at the pleasant spring scenery, within her heart there seems to be a small claw continuously scratching causing an uncomfortable itch.

Scratch, scratch, scratch, scratch, and finally, she couldn't tolerate it.

Heaven, earth ah, she just wants to touch it, just touching it once was enough!

Indulging on your lust is equivalent to hang a knife upon your head[2], ancient people also are honest and do not bully others!

[2] 色字头上一把刀 literal translation: There is a knife above the character for lust which means lascivious activities can lead to bitter consequences.

Right now, Du Lisa  is this exact example of loosing her mind under the influence of this bright sword, and revealing her evil claws and placing it on top of the President's chest gently creasing it.

After a few seconds of touching, she suddenly had a feeling she was an immortal trending on air.

Heaven, earth, the President's tofu is really fragrant! It's very tender and delicious!

Since it's the first time Du Lisa have eaten the President's tofu, she became very excited, evil arouse from her heart.

When Jungkook awake, she was still in the process of eating him, it wasn't easy for her to encounter the President sleeping so soundly. Why wouldn't she eat more of his tofu, to redeem the amount of tofu he has eaten of hers?

With such thoughts, Du Lisa increased her courage, she stretched our her claws and touched his lower abdomen the second time.

Click click click*, this feeling is so good!