45

The next day, it was the weekend.

Because of Jeon Anna's stimulation from last night, Du Lisa didn't sleep well all night, suffering from sleep deprivation, she until fall asleep until the wee hours in the morning. When she woke up the next morning, it was already nine o'clock.

Rubbing her sleepy eyes, she habitually looked to the left and discovered that the President was already gone.

He must be in the study, busy working on documents. Du Lisa thought of this and quickly got up to wash her face and brush her teeth before making her way downstairs.

Downstairs, there was already breakfast on the table, and Aunty Wu waiting.

"Good morning, Young Madame," Aunty Wu said, smiling and greeting her.

"Good morning," Du Lisa nodded, and suddenly felt a slight headache, it was probably due to not sleeping well last night.

"Young Master left breakfast for you, you should eat it while its hot." Aunty Wu said, placing a hot bowl of red bean porridge in front of her.

While sipping the porridge, Du Lisa suddenly thought of Jungkook's illness and asked: "Aunty Wu, did your Young Master eat breakfast today?"

Aunty Wu nodded: "He has eaten, but only very little."

He only eaten very little? It seems his health is still very weak, Du Lisa's heart could not help but ache, she wanted to go to see him, she simply said: "Then do you know... where he is at the moment?"

"Young Master is currently in the study with Madame."

The President was in the study with his mother? Du Lisa's heart was slightly surprised, after all, yesterday Jungkook didn't get along with his mother that well, they seems to have an invisible barrier. However the President was unwilling to tell her exactly what happened, so her head was still in a fog.

Du Lisa was in a dilemma for a moment, her eyes suddenly swept to Aunty Wu's side.

That's right, why did she need to ask the President, she can just ask Aunty Wu!

So she mysteriously beckoned towards Aunty Wu, and asked in a low voice: "Aunty Wu, I want to ask you something ah."

Aunty Wu originally had a temper to gossip, thus seeing Du Lisa's sudden mysterious appearance, she also discarded their relationship between master and servant, quickly made her way over: "Young Madame, what did you want to ask ah?"

"Your Young Master and Madame.... their relationship is not very good, right?"

"Young Master and Madame?" Aunty Wu thought and helplessly shook her head, "Young Madame, regarding this problem you have to ask old Yu, when I arrived in this family, Madame have already move abroad."

"Old Yu ah?" Du Lisa thought old Yu's non-gossip type of face, she shook her head, "I think old Yu is such an honest and righteous person, he will not say anything."

Aunty Wu was embarrassed: "Young Madame, do I not appear honest and righteous?"

"....No, what I meant is that you appear like the type that's doesn't stick to trifles matters!"