11

And so, on the third day after the wedding, Du Lisa returned to her bridal home with the President.

In the President’s car, Du Lisa felt uneasy, she thought for a very long time before turning to the President and asked: “Why don’t we take a bus?”

However, the President replied her with his eyes: The President never takes the bus.

Du Lisa also suggested: “Otherwise…… we take the train back?”

The President was not happy: “Are you tired of sitting in my car?”

“No, no!” Du Lisa shook her head like a rattle. To be fair, the President’s driving skills and his car is the best of the best. His driving was smooth and safe, she who often suffers from car motion sickness didn’t feel dizzy at all. And the dignified President personally driving, it’s a rare opportunity to come by.

But the problem is, such a luxurious car driving in a rural district will only gather people’s gossip!

Du Lisa’s home is an old town house, there are plenty of aunties who gather downstairs to gossip all day, if they saw the President’s car, they will definitely ask her many questions. By then even the granny downstairs with her one month old grandson will also know that she married into the rich and powerful. Wouldn’t she be humiliated after the divorce?

Just the thought of this, Du Lisa felt it was unsuitable to return home in the President’s car.

She rolled her eyes, her mind came up with a strategy: “I can’t travel in the car for long rides, I’ll get carsick!”

“Motion sickness?” Jungkook frowned, “I never heard you mention this?”

“That’s because…… Because before the time wasn’t too long, so…… so it’s okay……” She felt guilty saying this statement, even though she knew it was a lie, but the President believed her!

“All right.” Jungkook nodded.

Du Lisa suddenly felt so excited, the President actually has some humanity!

“We’ll go by plane then.”

>o<

A certain person startled and stunned, from A city to J town, it takes less than two hours by train, if they were to travel by plane……

So, Du Lisa took her first and most shortest flight of her life. They only just boarded the plane ten minutes ago, and now they were preparing for landing, it was too embarrassing.

However, more embarrassing things were yet to come, once the plane landed, a more swagger red sport compares the President’s white sports car was parked in front of them.

This time Du Lisa recognized the brand—— Ferrari!

Sitting in the Ferrari to return to her home not only the area’s aunties, even Ma aunty’s dogs and cats surrounded them, staring at the car there were many discussions.

Ma aunty A: “Quick! Come look! I’ve seen this car on my TV before, it cost more than a million!”

Ma aunty B: “Not even! How I see it, it should be at least 10 million!”