18

Since becoming an adult, for the first time Du Lisa realized what comes out of her mouth can cause trouble... ...

Until her shift ended, she was still troubled by issue of trying the condoms. Who told the President to be so aggressive, causing her convulsively agree to the promise and it's too late to back down.

Trying a condom isn't like trying cosmetics, you can't just casually apply it on the face and be done. Does she really need to find someone to use it on?

Thinking to this point, Du Lisa wanted kill herself at the condom counter.

Well, things have progress to this point, she can only take it one step at a time!

When Du Lisa trudged wearily out of the mall ... ... Zhu Da Fu came to say goodbye to her: "Xiao Du, be careful on the road, remember to try it tonight ah!"

She stumbled and nearly fell at the gate.

Zhu Manager, can you not be so horrid?

It was a very long way home, when Du Lisa arrived at the front door, she hesitated for a long time, before she finally pressed the doorbell.

Moments later, Old Yu had appeared to open the door for her.

Seeing Old Yu, Du Lisa decided to gather intelligence about the enemy: "Old Yu, is the President home yet?"

"Reporting to Madame, the President have just returned and is now waiting for you in the dinning for a meal."

"Then... ...did the President say anything?"

"Reporting to Madame, upon returning the President haven't spoken."

She finished! Du Lisa was frightened, the President has been so angry with her that he wouldn't even speak!

"Then how did... the President's mood appear...?"

"Reporting to Madame, the President's mood didn't look very good... ..."

At the moment, Du Lisa's mind rotated three words——She's done for!!

Maybe tomorrow newspaper headlines will be 《The lonely women plunge into the rich and powerful, the angry President divorce his wife!》 ; Or 《The story behind the hidden violence within the rich and powerful》; or 《Unequal marriage will hurt who?》

Just as Du Lisa was making blind and conjure thoughts, she was surprised to find that things didn't development like she imagined. When she hung her head and walked through the door ready to fight the President. The President did not scold her, nor beat her, however he did something worse!

——The President ignored her!!!

In retrospect, this psychological is actually the same when a child does something wrong and hopes their parents will scold them. Du Lisa had to admit that she didn't discuss with the President before starting her job at the mall, she also didn't go visit the old madame at the hospital like the President asked, indeed she went overboard.

But why didn't the President make things hard on her in public?

Making things difficult for her was enough, he also used the silence tactic to have a cold war with her!