22

In fact, it's not only Jie Wu Shuang, majority of woman's imagination are very active. This time, during lunch, each counter's main force will gather and conspire together, with their bright active minds continuously produced a steady stream of topics.

It is said a woman can have millions of topics to discuss , but no matter what's the topic, it is unavoidable to return to men, and the topic finally gathered at the topic of the "golden turtle" husband.

The Cosmetics counter's Sister Mei spoke first: "Woman must marry a good man! Don't be like me, married a poor man, in this lifetime can only stay as a small shop assistant in the mall!"

"Yes, Yes!" The Jewellery counter's Xiao Zhou also accost, "You noticed that Mrs. Wang that often visit our counter to buy jewellery? I heard her husband is the Manager of XX Bank, his really rich! You see her proud and arrogant aura? Really superior!"

Everybody was in succession, Du Lisa always feel that something was wrong, "Is it really that good to catch a golden turtle husband?" Why is that after she married the President, life seemed more miserable ... ...?

"That's for sure!" Sister Mei said earnestly, "You are not married, you don't know how cruel reality is, if a woman married a poor husband, they'll age faster!"

Age faster? Du Lisa's lips twitched.

"Sister Mei, what you said would be wrong! If you marry a rich husband, it's likely he'll have mistresses outside, having Xiao Mi[1], which woman can tolerate this? I believe every women want to stay young, the most important thing is that love is still moist." Jie Wu Shuang suddenly spoke.

[1] 小蜜 xiǎo mì literally translates to little secret. In this context it's used to address a girlfriend of a married man.

That makes sense! Du Lisa nodded.

"Sister Wu Shuang, what you said does not make sense." Xiao Zhou also rejects her statement, "Can love be eaten? If marriage is a grave, then a marriage with love is only tantamount to a small mound, its uncomfortable to sleep, let alone when it thunders and rain... it'll leak."

A mound? Du Lisa was frighten.

"Xiao Zhou, what you said is absolutely right!" Da Zhou on the side also joined the discussion, "Even though it's a small mound, but at least there is a place for you. Compared to your husband having mistresses, lying inside the luxurious tomb is better than having your body left in the wilderness."

Luxurious tomb ... ... what metaphor is this ah!

⊙﹏⊙b~

"What Da Zhou said is right, you know to marry a handsome, rich husband, how many opponents you will encounter? You have to be aware of the company's Xiao Mi, business entertainers, even a younger cousin! Haven't you seen those shows on TV, as long as the men are rich and powerful, every woman will be like flies biting on rotten egg, left will be saying biao ɡe[2], while right will be calling darling, it disgusts me ah! Who knows, one day you will come home and discovered your husband's illegitimate child that has made soy sauce![3]"

[2] 表哥 biǎo ɡē: a son of father's sister or of mother's brother or sister, who is older than oneself; older male cousin