10

Sleeping until dawn, Du Lisa rubbed and patted her pillow, then with her eyes closed she comfortably patted her mouth a few times.

Today’s pillow is a bit hard, but it’s quite flexible.

This pillow is a little big ah, but also very warm.

Today the……

“Ah!”

Like a dead pig howling on the hill, she awakened the sleeping Jungkook, then he saw Du Lisa embracing herself in horror, her mouth was still dripping drool.

He couldn’t help but curve his lips: “Wake up?”

“Didn’t wake up, didn’t wake up……” The President is smiling! Du Lisa swallowed her saliva, she began to self-hypnosis, “This is a dream, this is a dream, it must be a dream……”

“What are you talking about?” Jungkook especially real voice rang into her ears.

Heaven, earth, ah, why is that even in her dreams the President refuses to let her go? “This is a dream, it is a dream……” Du Lisa kept mumbling to herself, then she simply closed her eyes and returned to sleep.

She believes that when she opens her eyes again the nightmare will end.

However, a hand suddenly touched her head, the warm heat from her head is so real.

Isn’t this nightmare a little too realistic?

Du Liea suddenly felt she was being struck by lightning, it seems yesterday……

She opened her eyes and looked at the smiling President, and softly asked: “Am I…… dreaming?”

Jungkook shook his head, and then smiled.

Boom——

Du Lisa’s fragile little heart couldn’t stand such a huge blow, she was on the verge of collapsing.

Heaven! Last night did she do something unforgivable with the President? He was actually smiling! He was so angry that he was laughing! These days interacting with the President, Du Lisa deeply felt that this smile is very strange, very dangerous and very scheming.

Then, she moved away from Jungkook and curled up in the corner of the car then desperately waved: “I…… I didn’t mean to embrace you…… yesterday I was drunk……”

“Drunk?” Jungkook was startled and the smile on his face stiffened.

Du Lisa held up three fingers and swore: “I did not deceive you, I was drunk yesterday, I don’t remember anything. What…… whatever I did or said, don’t take it personally……” President Jeon please don’t hold grudges! Du Lisa pray in her heart.

However, the President’s face still sank extremely terribly.

Du Lisa quickly cry out, full of grievances: “Don’t get angry, yesterday…… I didn’t want to drink so much……”

“……”

“At most…… At most, next time I won’t drink so much……”