12

After finally realized that she had caught a turtle with a strong asset, Du Lisa’s mood was simply indescribable.

She haven’t forgotten that their marriage is fake. Even though their marriage certificate is real, the wedding is real,  hui men is also real, but most all their feelings are not real.

After countless bloody facts constantly reminding her: a marriage without feeling is bound to be forgotten, one day, she and the President will divorce, they will become two unrelated strangers.

Just the thought of this, Du Lisa couldn’t help but secretly look at the extremely overbearing, vindictive, harsh and demanding President.

One day this person will leave her, it should be a very happy thing, but why isn’t she happy? Is it because……

Sh*t! Du Lisa’s mind flashed a thought, she was right!

She certain it’s because she thought the President is too strong, inadvertently she made the right capitulation mistakes, while ignoring her own knowledge of patience and perseverance as a young woman in a new era.

Lisa ah Lisa, how do you accept being frightened by a capitalist after receiving well over twenty years of Marxism education of socialist youth? That’s right! You have to resist, and must not let the President lead you by the nose!

At that moment, Du mama suddenly yelled: “Lili, it is very late, it’s unsafe to drive back, why don’t spend the night here? In a moment, I’ll clean up your father and my room, you guys can sleep there.”

Du Lisa's eyes lit up, the opportunity to revoke has arrived!

She didn’t wait for the President to reply, and spoke first: “Mom! There’s no need for this!”

Again Jungkook besides her nodded: “This indeed is not very good.”

It’s rare that the President would agree with her views, Du Lisa was slightly surprised.

Unfortunately, this is surprise wasn’t over when the horror came along, because the President added the following sentence: “We’ll sleep together in the other room.”

The so-called another room is actually the room Du Lisa used to sleep in, the entire room all together didn’t even make up ten square meters, in addition it was furnished with a slightly larger desk and a small bed to accommodate one person.

One bed, two people, how are they going to sleep?

For this reason, Du Lisa was full of complaints.

How can the President not discuss with her, and decided himself? No matter what, this is her home, it enough that the President have a say in his nest. However, now that their at her place she should have the final say! That’s not fair!

“Just then, why did you agree with my mom?” Du Lisa plucked up the courage to ask.

“I did?” Jungkook raised his eyebrow, “Wasn’t it you that let me speak?”

Not only is he a dictator, but he also shirk from responsibilities! Du Lisa anxiously asked: “I have?”

“Didn’t you? But you clearly wanted to say that……” Jungkook suddenly changed the subject, his sharp killer eyes shot over, “Or do you think, I don’t deserve to sleep in your room?”