25

The idea of eating the President's tofu sounds very exciting and fascinating, but also very difficult.

However, just as Du Lisa ended the call, the bathroom door suddenly opened, the President came out of the bathroom dressed in maroon robes, this scene made Du Lisa recall the President's naked god-like image not long ago, her face turned red to the point like a ripe persimmon red.

She quickly put away her mobile phone, feeling awkwardly, she didn't know where to put her hands.

At that moment, Jungkook came over and stared at her: "You peeped at me showering?"

Her red persimmon became a rotten persimmon, red to black, "Who's ... ... peeking at you showering?"

"Then why is your face so red?"

"I ... ... I ... ..." Du Lisa struggled and didn't know what to say, she couldn't inform the President that she had intentions of eating his tofu, right? "I feel a little hot!" This was the best excuse she could think of.

Hot? Jungkook narrowed his eyes, staring at her, her flushed cheeks, lowered eyes with the look of uncertainty. Is it hot? Clearly she couldn't think of anything else ... ... he couldn't help but flashed a smile on his face.

"If you're hot, then go take a shower."

Du Lisa felt embarrassed, after the President finished his sentence, she evidently took steps forwards and appearing like a chicken pecking rice, hurriedly nodded and then rushed into the bathroom.

After slamming the bathroom door shut, discarding the other person's heartbeat, her heart was pounding as her chest heaved as if it was going to jump out, even the sound of rushing water sound still couldn't wash away the wave of anxiety within her heart.

However, outside the living room in the bathroom, the sound of rushing water caused the other person's lips to curve into a smile.

After an hour.

Jungkook glanced up at the clock on the wall, and felt that something was wrong.

"Hey, are you okay?" He knocked on the bathroom door.

The bathroom was silent, only after a while did a weak voice appear, "I ... ... forgot to bring in a pair of clothes to change into... ..."

That's right! Because a fool just went in too quickly, forgetting to take a pair change clothes. After she take off her clothes and realised, it was already within the bubble soup.

"Let me help you grab it."

When the rich and deep magnetic came through the wooden door into the bathroom it caused Du Lisa's faces to lit red with embarrassment, "but ... but ... But I didn't bring any clothes ... ..." This is all thanks the President, without informing her drag her into isolation causing her not to have a second pair of clothes to change into besides the t-shirt + jeans on her body, and even underwear are ... ...

This is too embarrassing! Too embarrassing!

"You wait for a moment." Suddenly the President's voice was heard through the door.