63

“Lisa, how come your spirit doesn’t look very well?” During lunch time, Long Xiao Hua stared at Du Lisa with concerns.

Using Baidu’s search engine to read a novel, Du Lisa heaved a sigh: Alas! It’s affirmative that her spirits wouldn’t appear good! Which person who suffers from insomnia all night, then had to get up early at the break of dawn the next day, then encounter a thrilling love confession early in morning, could maintain their high fighting spirit ah? Even Ultraman would get tired of fighting monsters and needed to rest!

“Lisa, do you have something on your mind?”

“Me?” Du Lisa gave a stiff smile. “No la……”

It’ll be strange if there wasn’t any! Her initial plans were call off their cold war, she intended to wait for the President to surrender, however she didn’t expect the President to suddenly ignore her.

To say precisely, the President unexpectedly treated her as if she was air, when he passed through reception he pretend she didn’t exist, he was even talking and laughing with his beautiful secretary as they entered the elevator.

Regarding this matter, it made Du Lisa absent-minded at work the entire morning, and because of this she was almost punished by Su Mali to clean the male toilets, was she that easily bullied?

T____T

When lunch time came around, Du Lisa still couldn’t understand where has she offended the President, causing his anger to be so big. The ancients saying is certainly right: To be in the king’s company is tantamount to living with a tiger!

“Lisa, you have to keep your chin up ah, in the afternoon there’s still a staff meeting,” Long Xiao Hua said.

“Staff meeting?”

“That’s right ah! Every month there would be a staff meeting, when the time comes President Jeon would make a speech on stage, it’s very exciting.” Long Xiao Hua said.

Jungkook? Just mentioning him, Du Lisa’s chest felt stuffy.

“I’m telling you ah, every third Friday afternoon of the month our Lian Enterprise will hold a staff meeting, you know what we call it??”

“What?” Du Lisa seemed to be somewhat absent-minded.

“We call it the menstruation conference!”

Poof! Du Lisa sprayed out her saliva.

Menstruation conference, very good, what an vivid image!

So this afternoon, it was Du Lisa’s first time participating the legendary “menstruation conference” as a Jeon Enterprise employee.

The meeting was arranged in the company’s auditorium, all the staff were present, and even the cleaner aunty was present.

Du Lisa follow Long Xiao Hua entering the auditorium, originally she wanted to find a corner location, however she did not expect Long Xiao Hua to enthusiastically pull her to the front row seats.

“Quick, quick, quick! There are still two vacancies!” She cried, while quickly running over to shot-gun the seats, then beckoning her hands toward Du Lisa, “come ah, quickly come ah!”