30

An auspicious night, a rich wife sat around the table playing mahjong, even in a small town a husband was scolding his wife calling her a useless Obasan[1], roughly around this time countless of people would be nibbling on melon seeds as they sat in front of the TV. Except for Du Lisa who has been upgraded as the legitimate wife of the President, however she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed 'Beating the Petty Person'[2].

[1] Obasan is a Japanese words meaning aunt or older woman respectively

[2] 打小人 'Beat the Petty Person' or 'Hit The Villain' is a Chinese Folk Sorcery to curse one's enemies. One use a shoe or slipper to beat the pulp out of a strip of paper that symbolizes a backstabbing coworker, cheating spouse or gossiping neighbor. Further info 

The props for 'Beating the Petty Person' was a bear doll and a pair of slippers was on the bed.

"Beat your little head! Who told you to ignore me!" Du Lisa hit down once, recall this morning's incident from the hotel, from that moment on the President ignored her, pretending that he didn't know who she was like and completely discarding how he treated her last night! Sure enough what Zhu Chaeyoung said right, rich men are unreliable!

"Beat your petty hands, who let you embrace your cousin!" Even if the President ignore her, he actually went as far as to carry the wicked Princess Hao, putting on a good cousin show, while his attitude towards her was entirely different. Making the little devil pleased with herself, her tail almost ascended to the sky, staring at Du Lisa as if she's the third-party in this situation.

You're the third-party, your entire family is the third-party!

Du Lisa's heart wanted to cry out so she ruthlessly beat the slippers on the bear's belly: "Bear your petty belly, who told you to eat!"

Just bringing up this topic made her angry. Last night, she also somehow coordinated with the strenuous exercise, unexpectedly the President didn't even place any food into her bowl, letting Princess Hao eat most of the vegetables, telling her it's good nutritional supplements. Causing Du Lisa who sat besides them seeing such a scene to lose her appetite, she didn't even finish eating and angrily ran upstairs.

To encounter such an abominable man, this really filled her with gas.

"Beat your petty feet, who told you not to run after me!" After she furiously threw the chopsticks on the table, she dashed upstairs and close the door loudly, the President still failed to run after her, he was still downstairs laughing and joking with Princess Hao as they ate.

Heaven, earth ah! Even if the President is using that huli jing to make her angry, why did he have to choose a silly little seven or eight year old Lolita as her opponent? One of the most extravagant thing is she hasn't even weaned off milk bottles yet, unexpectedly this made her suffered a crushing defeat!

Grieveness, grieveness ah!

Thereupon, Du Lisa thought of Da Zhou from the gold counter's: "Even though it's a small mound, but at least there is a place for you. Compared to your husband having mistresses, lying inside the luxurious tomb is better than having your body left in the wilderness."

Now that she was in this state, being left in the wilderness isn't far off either.

The more she thought about it the angrier she got, she couldn't help but use all her lifetime's energy to beat, beating until her hand almost cramped up, she only stop when she heard a helpless voice: "You still haven't hit enough?"