20

In the morning, Du Lisa arrived at the mall very early.

She had been in a trance until Jie Wu Shuanɡ found there was something wrong with her, so she asked with much interest: "Xiao Du, your spirit does not look so well, did you not sleep well last night?"

This question reminded Du Lisa of the painful memories of last night.

Last night, just after she hot headedly kiss the President, a series of bizarre things happened, first the President fiercely counter attacked, then she magically suffered a nosebleed, then because she was bleeding, the President had to let her lay on the bed, and grabbing a cold towel for her to stop the bleeding. She felt the President's soft bed, the cold towels gently on her forehead, the soft lights in the room, even the President's eyes seem to softly melt...

So, in such a soft environment Du Lisa actually fell asleep.

Until this morning, when she opened her eyes, she was surprised to find that she has been sleeping in the President's room all night, but what shocked her the most was the bare-chested President sleeping next to her!

This feeling is just like spending one night in a tiger's den and waking up to find that the tiger was also sleeping there, how scary.

So Du Lisa tumbled and scrambled from the tiger's den... ... Oh, no! She hurriedly ran out of the President's room, changed her clothes in a hurry and didn't even eat breakfast, came to work.

She couldn't imagine how horrible the President's expression was knowing she shamelessly stay in his room for a night, just the thought of it made her shudder.

Things have progress to this point, should she go to Zhu Chaeyoung's home for the night?

Just as she was thinking, a smiling Zhu Da Fu suddenly appears, upon seeing Du Lisa, he smiled very brightly.

"Xiao Du! Morning!"

Du Lisa was frightened, she had to reluctantly smile: "Morning Manager....."

Zhu Da Fu patted her on the shoulder: "Xiao Du, thank you for your hard work!"

"What hard work?" Du Lisa appeared confused.

Seeing Zhu Da Fu's glaze over her, he mysteriously said: "Just now, the President called, he said your trial report was very well written, and he was satisfied."

The President?

Du Lisa's face turned red, she hurriedly tried explained to Zhu Da Fu: "Manager, last night I did not......"

"Xiao Du, don't be shy!" Zhu Da Fu interrupted her, "It's great you have this spirit of self-sacrifice for the mall, overall the President is happy, we all are guaranteed bonuses this year, and it's all because of you!" He said more excitedly, not long after the other employees in the mall surrounded them.

Seeing the employees come, Zhu Da Fu was more excited, he loudly shouted: "All mall employees, Comrade Xiao Du is a rookie, but her dedicated spirit is very worthy of learning! Let us applaud her together."

Sounds of applause was heard, this time not only Zhu Da Fu, even in the supermarket colleagues know of her "hardship" last night.