27

In our years of life, the timeframe of seven days is very short, especially if it happens to fall in the golden week, its equivalent to letting out a fart, in a blink of an eye it would have vanished.

But for our poor actress Du Lisa, it was an extremely tough seven days, every minute she was awake she suffered the President's oppression, even when she was asleep, there was no exception.

When Du Lisa dreamt an elated numbers of hundred-dollar bills, the President would suddenly fall from the sky, his slender fingers would stare at the hundred-dollar bills in her hands and say: "I want to deduct your wages!"

When Du Lisa stared at the money in her tight grip, the hundred-dollar bills have all turned into one-dollar notes. With a gust of the wind the entire sky was filled with notes floating messy in the breeze.

Reaching out to seize the money, Du Lisa accidentally fell down from the bed and woken from that horrible nightmare. But she would rather not wake up, because at least the President she dreamt about wasn't real, and the one she saw while she's awake was genuinely real, dripping with blood!

"What are you doing?" The President asked while crouched beside the bed, staring at Du Lisa who fell and end up with a twisted face, the corner of his eye seems to contain a smile.

From Du Lisa's point of view, this smile was frightening.

"You... you wouldn't be wanting to deduct my wages, right?" She blurt out.

"Who said I wanted to deduct your wages?"

Once Jungkook asked this, Du Lisa realized all long she has been dreaming, and quickly said, "No....nothing. I'm just casually asking."

At first glance, there was a surprised expression on Jungkook's face, however it was overcome with interest: "You wouldn't have dreamt that I deducted money from your wages, right?"

How could he see this? Du Lisa reflectively nodded, then feeling it wasn't right and immediately shook her head.

Sure enough, the President's capitalists side was once again exposed: "Reportedly what you dream about at night reflects what you think about during the day, you wouldn't be wanting me to increase your wages, right?"

At the mention of wages, Du Lisa's fragile little heart almost thump out as she quickly explained: "No! I didn't dream about you deducting my wages! I... I dreamed you've given me a pay rise!" What you dream about at night reflects what you think about during the day, President will you be merciful and give me an increase pay rise please!

"Oh?" Jungkook held his chin and nodded: "You have worked very hard these days, I am considering whether I should give you a pay rise."

Really!? Du Lisa's eyes dilated, her dark dim eyes exudes a faint green glow like a yellow weasel.

"However..." The President suddenly changed the subject, "they say a dream and reality are reversed, it appears like we have to leave it at that."

Clung Cling Clang——

A certain petrified person was broken in pieces.

President, when did you ever followed what others have said?

/(ㄒoㄒ)/......