50

After the kiss, Du Lisa was unable to catch her breath and fell into the water.

The moment she fell in, using the fastest speed to assess the situation, she tried to grab onto anything and ultimately did not hesitate to grab the President’s collar, so as a result the President was also mercilessly pulled into the water.

‘Plop’, ‘plop’, ‘plop.’

If you have to ask why on earth there’s three ‘plop’ sound when only two people fell in? The reason is very simple, the boatman upon seeing his guest falling into the water, if he, himself didn’t also follow it was unjustifiable, so he quickly dive in.

In a split second, there were three dumplings floating in the calm water.

Du Lisa finally understood the meaning of a ‘nightmare becoming reality’, however her current situation is an upgraded version!

A little chick doesn’t know how to swim, it was no exception for Du Lisa either, in the water like a mother hen swallowing water, she was bobbing up and down constantly in the water, after numerous times the President finally dragged her back on board.

At this moment, the boatman also returned to the boat, the three of them were throughly soaked, especially Du Lisa, who’s wet long hair covered most of her face, only revealing a pair of shock eyes, coupled with her white dress, under the tranquil moonlight it appeared Sadako have come back to life!

Seeing she’s okay, Jungkook breathe a sigh of relief, wanting to berate her a word or two, however seeing her frighten expression, he couldn’t bear to criticise her so he finally swallowed the words he wanted to say and quietly took off his coat, covering the wet and clingy clothing on her body.

Her being this way, only he can see it.

The unexpected drowning incident, besides scaring Du Lisa enough to choke, it also produced a series of late complications.

First, the next day after drowning, Du Lisa gloriously caught a cold. The cold triggered a series of cough, fever, dizziness and nausea.…… In short the mother hen turned into a drenched chicken, the drenched chicken turned into a plagued chicken, the plagued chicken can only lie in bed continuously groaning.

Secondly, because she became a plague chicken, their Venice trip was completely disrupted, he originally intended to take her to the beach on the second day, now it has to change into a hospital. Others honeymoon were to sightsee the attractions, however Du Lisa’s honeymoon was spent in the hospital, it’s also considered a major undertaking!

Finally, amongst the unfortunate there was a sheer luck, the plague left as fast as it came,  in less than two days time, she the plague chicken became the frisky little hen. After much trouble, the President took the frisky little hen to leave Venice, taking off to the next destination.

The next destination was Florence.

Love, you will always be a bright star in my head: If I unfortunately die, I will become a firefly, in this garden next to the grassroots, I’ll somberly fly, flying from dusk to the middle of the night, flying in the middle of the night to the break of dawn, only when there isn’t a cloud present in the sky. Everyday I hope to see you the unchanged star, I wish you would shine for me, through the night, through the day and through the love of consonance……