33

After a brief introduction, Du Lisa finally knew who these people were.

It turns out these were Jungkook's friends from school, the one dressed in the orange sweatshirt who came over first is Huo Taehyoung. Then the one dressed in white shirt with glasses is Luo Namjoon. Sitting together with Luo Namjoon is Luo Hoseok, Luo Namjoon's younger twin brother.

In fact, there was nothing strange about twins, however this pair of twin's girlfriends were also twins, one named Da Mi and the other named Xiao Mi which was really strange.

She was very suspicious of how the four people differentiate each other. (or should she say there's no difference -_-|||)

Then there's Huo Taehyoung who also brought along his sister Huo Yeri, the big breasted sister who speak harshly, her name sounded very nice name.

In addition, Huo Yeri also brought along a few friends, there were females and males. Du Lisa couldn't remember who was who.

Within this group of people, there were an individual that particularly attracted Du Lisa's attention, this person was wearing a sky blue shirt coupled with a narrow black and white striped tie, appearing very fashionable. He sat on the grass, not once coming into the conversation.

The only reason Du Lisa will pay attention to this person, is purely because of his double peach blossom eyes, slightly squinting, appearing somewhat arbitrary, somewhat indolent, however ever since she arrived, not once did his eyes halt his stares.

Being continuously stared by such a pair of eyes made one feel a little uncomfortable.

"What is it?" Jungkook detected there was something wrong with her and gently asked.

Du Lisa regain her conscious and embarrassedly smiled: "Nothing." It must be because she was frightened whilst riding the bike so she's hallucinating, just one President willing to look her way was a miracle on its own, why would there be another person who also blindly and willing stare at her for that long?

She withdrew her thoughts and spun the chicken wing skewers within her hands, the chicken wings charcoal nicely on top of the fire, it seems to be very delicious.

Since coming out, Du Lisa also haven't eaten anything, upon seeing the chicken wings, she couldn't help but lick her fingers, in her heart she silently sighed: Chicken wings, chicken wings, you are indeed a chicken wing!

Smiling, she picked up the chicken wings, just as she was preparing to go in for a bite, Jungkook appeared from the corner of her eyes with a half-smile while staring at her. His eyes seemingly to carry a slightly meaning, his scattered dark eyes seems to be flashing a hint. He obviously took a fancy to her—— chicken wings!

Using his glaze to make her submit is really indeed the President's style!

Du Lisa reluctantly took off the chicken wing that almost reached her mouth, and then grabbing a bottle of chili powder, sprinkling a little before handing it over to Jungkook: "Here you eat it."

Looking at the chicken wing covered in chilli powder, Jungkook slightly frowned, pushed her hands back: "You eat it instead."

She already sprinkled chilli powder over it, how is she going to eat it now? "No, you eat it!" Du Lisa said warmly and pushed the chicken wings back towards him.