15

These days, Du Lisa have been having nightmares every night.

She dreamt about the pot of beef coming alive, it grew arms and legs coming towards her while grabbing her by the neck it shouted: “Cook me again! Cook me again!!!”

Every time she woke up she would be covered in cold sweats.

So with this cycle, Du Lisa vulnerability had collapsed after seeing the steak on the table.

“Beef King, a wrong has its instigator, wanting to cook you wasn’t me, you really have to stop seeking me out, please please……”

“What are you muttering?” Jungkook who was having breakfast frowned.

“Nothing, I’m praying.” Du Lisa replies.

“Do you believe in Christ?”

Du Lisa shook her head: “I believe in the beef.”

-_-|||

After breakfast, old housekeeper Yu brought the suit, suggesting that the President need to go out to revitalize the international economy. At this time, Du Lisa’s mood was particularly bright.

Soon, Jason who was wearing that abstract shirt appeared at the gate on time, seeing Du Lisa, Jason bow respectfully and said, “Good morning, Madame.”

Hearing this horrifying title coming from Jason, Du Lisa has long been accustom to it. And, compared to the tough and vengeful President, Jason is a good subject to have a conversation with.

So, while the President went upstairs to change his clothes, Du Lisa moved closer to Jason’s side, staring that washed shirt, the light yellow blot on the shirt could still be seen.

Because that day he said the wrong thing, Jason had to wear this shirt a whole week, and he has taken steps to prove this timeless truth, “Company a king is just accompanying a tiger”.

Surrounded by the Madame President observing him up and down, Jason felt a bit uneasy: “Madame, may I ask what can I do for you?”

“Jason, aren’t you tired of running behind the President and praising him every day?”

Jason hesitated and said, “I’m not tired! It is an honor to work behind the President.”

Honoured? Du Lisa’s entire body felt cold all over.

“The President is not here, you no longer have to flatter him!” Patting Jason’s shoulder, Du Lisa said in a heroic tone, “I see you’re almost in tears wearing this shirt, it must be very uncomfortable? No wonder he is so overbearing, he never listens to the opinions of others, once he is unhappy will scapegoat others, his mind is full of blight on capitalism…… “

“Madame, you … … don’t say any more.” Jason’s facial expression was somewhat ugly.

“What does it matter!” Du Lisa said happily and in the moment, she wasn’t willing be interrupted. So she continues to talk and accuse, “Do you know how overbearing the President is? He actually asked me to cook beef for him every day! Does he think beef are instant noodles? When he wants it cook, he expect it done right away! Even worse is that he says its unpalatable while also eating the entire bowl, after he finishes he complains I didn’t improve, saying I don’t even know how to cook a bowl of beef … …”