Hinatas Birthday

The picture is because Naruto's in such a good mood through
this chapter-ttebayo~ ^___^

(Maybe also cause he looks SOOOOO kawaii *drools*)
*cough* sorry..

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Naruto's POV-

*On his way home after the encounter with Hiashi*

"Oi dobe, why're you grinning?"

I turned my head and saw the teme, Psh! That teme, wait I'm grinning? Oh yeah..I am! It's because of Hinata-chan~ *drools in imagination*

"OI DOBE, I was talking to you!" I walked up to him still grinning, "Geez what put you in a bad mood teme?" I backed up against the wall like he was, still grinning.

"No, the question is what put YOU in such a good mood? Finally hooked up with Sakura Hn?" He smirked.

I choked on my own spit after those words left his smirking mouth.
*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*

"OI dobe, you're gonna die, not that I care, Hn." I recovered and stood up, "NO! What the hell teme! You caught me off gaurd!" He only smiled, "Why? Aren't you still having that hopeless crush on her you've always had?"

Sasuke's POV-

That idiot. He's gonna fall in my trap any second now and let all the information flow.. "Did you guys finally go on that date?" I pushed him further. He's gonna fall right about...now.

I crossed my arms and waited. "NO! For YOUR information I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND who's BETTER than Sakura-ttebayo!!" I smirked. "And who might that be? The Hyuuga?"

He looked at me in utter disbelief. "How'd you know??" He eyed my suspiciously, "HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING TEME?" Baka.

"Hn. Like I would spy on the likes of you. Naruto.. you're so clueless it hurts." Idiots never gonna change.. I started walking away.

Naruto's POV-

"OI! Teme where're you going??"

______________________
"Mm..Ramen...oh hey, Hinata-chan~"

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Wahh!!" I hit the floor hard as I fell off my bed. Ow.. I scratched my head, that hurt Dattebayo..

I sighed and walked towards the door, man, I'm still sleepy.. "I'm going, I'm going." I yawned and rubbed my eyes before I opened the door. Red outfit..pink hair..scary vain popping out on forehead..Sakura??

"Naruto! Get up already! Don't you know what day it is??" I looked at her in confusion. "Don't tell me you don't know! What kind of boyfriend are you?! " Boyfriend? Hinata-chan? Don't tell me..

"Is it our anniversary?" I asked scratching me head, I knew this, I knew today was important but I couldn't put my finger on it.. Stupid noodle Brain.

"Baka. You guys just started dating yesterday, slow your roll." Man..if it's not that then.. "I know! It's her birthday!!" I yelled slamming one hand into the other.

"Ding, ding, ding. We were planning on a surprise party---"

I cut her off, "No! Please! Let me! I want to spend the whole day with her please! I know it's selfish but believe me Dattebayo! I'll make her the happiest she's ever been!!"

She rolled her eyes. "You're gonna have to convince Kiba and Shino because they wanted to get all over her after the party she's having with her family." My right eye twitched.

"Calm down, they're her teammates, remember? I've gotta go, also put on a shirt no one wants to see that." She said while pointing at my upper body. I looked down and laughed, "Guess I forgot my shirt."

"Yeah, okay bye! Don't forget what I told you!" With that she ran off. I closed the door and sat down. Did I really not invite her in? FORGET IT ITS HINATA-CHANS BIRTHDAY. I stayed there planning everything in my head but one thought lead to another and I ended up thinking about eating ramen with her.

"AH! I DONT HAVE TIME! ITS 2 P.M. ALREADY AND I HAVENT EVEN ATE RAMEN!!" I ran all over my apartment freaking out, 'I acted all cool saying I was gonna make her the happiest when in reality I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I'm not good at these kinds of things!!'

'What does she like? Hmm.. She likes.. DAMNIT NARUTO DONT YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND LIKES??'

'She.. She always smells like lavender? She likes flowers?

I'm gonna need help.. "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!"

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF!*

"Okay guys, what does Hinata-chan like?" I sat down and thought hard after I gave them their orders.

Clone 1- "She likes flowers!!" , I waved him off. "I already thought of that."
Clone 2- "She likes being outdoors!!" I stared blankly at him before I remembered, "OH YEAH!! Okay I'll take her outdoors."
Clone 3- "I know! She loves cinnamon buns!" I widened my eyes and hugged myself (the third clone) "YES YES YES! ILL GET HER THAT TOO!!"
Clone 3- "this is kind of weird.." I let him go and smiled, "release!"

My stomach growled, "Not the time for food! I need to get everything ready!!"
I dashed outside and summoned my clones again.

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF!*

Clone 1- "Again?"
Clone 2- "I thought we did good.."
Clone 3- "My idea was genius!"

I waved them all off, "Look guys, I'm gonna need you all to help me to make Hinata-Chan's birthday the best birthday she's ever gotten AM I CLEAR?!"

Clone 1- "YESSIR! ANYTHING FOR HINATA-CHAN!"
Clone 2- "YOSH! LETS DO THIS!"
Clone 3- "WHATCHA NEED ?"

I laughed, "You guys are my clones alright Dattebayo~"

________

After I explained the plan to my clones my stomach growled again, "Not yet, let's get everything prepared then I'll feed you YOSH!"

'Now I have to find Kiba and Shino and convince them, it'll be easy.' I ran all over the village but I couldn't find them, "Damn, my times running out where could they be??"

"Where could who be?" I heard a voice say behind me. (Kiba) I turned around and sighed. "IVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU GUYS!!" Kiba and Shino exchanged looks, "what for?" Kiba asked crossing his arms.

I scratched the back of my head, " Since it's Hinata-Chan's birthday, I wanted to do something special so I wanted to--" I was cut off by Kiba's laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused. He kept laughing for a while longer before he said, "We've been planning this day since Shino's birthday. We're not just gonna let it slide because she suddenly has a boyfriend." Shino silently nodded.

"But guys! I'll do anything please!" I got on my knees, "Please look I'm on my knees Dattebayo!" I saw as Kiba whispered something to Shino. What could they be whispering about?
________________________________________________

FINALLY IM DONE. WOO!

*facepalm* ASDFGHJKL. What I hate: Me, me, me, me. Oh yeah, me. NEJI WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD IN THIS AND I RUINED IT WITH THE LATEST CHAPTER. *sobs*

Ok, can we talk about how perfect Naruto's whiskers are!?!?!?! Cause, cause, ok I'll shut up now.

Thanks for reading guys!