His Apartment

Hinatas POV-

"Huh..w-where am I?"

Ramen cups..Messy room..Blonde next to me..next to me sleeping on the SAME BED?!

No..this-s can't be.. M-my father..he's going to kill me!! Did w-w-we?

I quietly looked under the sheets and sighed a sigh of relief, our clothes were still on.

I looked over at Naruto and blushed. How did we end up here? The last thing I remember was being on the couch and ...k-k-kissing.

I quietly roughed up his hair.

Naruto's POV-

This feels good..mm.. *opens eyes*

H-HINATA?!

I jumped out of bed and looked at her, "HINATA IM SO S-wait your clothes are still on..so..we didn't?" I scratched my head.

Maybe that was a dream I had..hehe.. STOP PERVY SIDE OF ME THIS IS NOT OK SHE IS PURE.!!!

She blushed and looked away, wow even in the mornings she looks good..

"I..I thought that t-too, but no we didn't.." she twiddled her fingers together.

"Hinata you've gotta stop getting shy around me..we're dating now remember ?" I grinned

She giggled and blushed, "R-right."

I sat back down and thought about the consequences, "Whats  your dad going to say about this..he's gonna kill me!"

I thought of the worst scenarios and quivered.

Hinata frowned, "I don't really know..but the faster I leave the better.." she got up and walked over to me.

"What're you-"

All of a sudden I felt an embrace and smelled a nice scent. I hugged her back, "I should go with you."

Hinata shook her head, "N-no, please."

Authors POV-

Naruto grabbed her hands and looked her her.

His blue orbs staring at her lavender ones, "I need to stop being such a chicken of I'm going to marry you someday!" He grinned and hugged her again.

Hinata fainted.

____________

Hinata's Fathers POV-

Where is she?!

"Senufo!" I called. Immediately he appeared before my door.

"Yes?"

"Find out where Hinata is, she hasn't came back since yesterday. If she is being held hostage or has been kidnapped or whatever the circumstance, please bring her back."

He nodded and left. I know I am known to be a strong man and have been known to not care for Hinata, but I do care. A lot.

Senufo's POV-

I will bring you back Hinata-sama..

____________________

I know this is really short, and ive been very inactive.

Which is why I'm asking you guys: should I continue?