Mission

It was the next morning------

Naruto's POV-

That was wierd.. Hinata kissed me? That can't be right..

What am I saying!? She said CPR not kissed' Baka..

I got up and put on my orange jumpsuit. Today should be good. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. I was feeling good. Maybe.. Just maybe., Sakura might agree to go on a date with me! I put on a cheesy grin.

I walked outside and went to Ichiraku's.

"Hey Old Man! I'm feeling lucky today so I might bring in a date! " I said with a grin

"Hehe Okay Naruto. " the old man said and just kept turning the noodles.

I walked to Grandma Tsunade's Office hoping Sakura would be there but someone else was.

"Naruto! It's good your here! I've assigned a b-ranked mission to Hinata and need someone to accompany here. Are you available?" I gave her a big thumbs up. "Sure just tell me what to do Grandma!"

Her left eyes started twitching. Oh no! I hit her nerve calling her grandma!!!

"Naruto!!" She said with her eyes still twitching. I Quickly behind Hinata making her my shield. "I told you not to call me that!" She said and punched the wall breaking it.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I said protecting my head.

"Nevermind" she said irritated. "Your mission is to escort A young child to the Sand Village unharmed. The young child is Misa. She is from the Village Hidden in the mist and our mission is to get her to The Sand Village so she can learn Wind Style techniques from Temari. But the catch is that it's a secret. Nobody knows about her learning Wind Style techniques but her Teacher and the Mizukage. This is a private mission. However, Wind Style is only supposed to be for the ten great elders in The Village hidden in the Mist. Nobody else is supposed to know it. And somehow the Great Elders found out and are trying to stop Misa. That's why you have to get her there Safely. Got it ?" (None of that is true I just needed a mission) we nodded and said "Hai!"

"Okay if someone is to try and stop you DONT kill them, just knock them out. *sigh* If neccessary kill them. Now you are to leave Today at noon. Be prepared and if neccessary rest there until you are ready to come back. But if you do rest, send a messenger bird so we don't worry. Misa will be at the gates by noon. That is all, you are dismissed."

And with that I left with Hinata.

Hinata POV-

I'm gonna be in a mission with Naruto! I hope this goes well..

"So Naruto-o I'll meet-t you at the gates at noon-n." I said

"Umm yeah sure!" He said.

"I can't wait to go on this mission I'm so pumped! " he yelled.

"I wonder-r how old she is-s" I said

"Well I'm guessing 10-ish or so." He told me. His whiskers..

"Maybe, She-e might be our age-e!"

"Hmm maybe.." He told me grinning.

"Were about-t to walk out-t so we should-d stop talking about this-s." It was a secret mission after all..

"Okay meet you at the gates at noon!" He told me and ran off
I smiled. I'm going to be with Naruto alone the whole way back. I was thinking about Naruto-kun when I heard Sakura hit him. I sighed. He'll never get over Sakura.. What am I thinking? He just sees me as a friend.

I should try Ichiraku's to see if it's really tasty like Naruto always saiss...

I was walking to Ichiraku's all gloomy and apparently I entered at the same time with someone else. I sat down totally ingnoring the person next to me. I looked at the me u and sighed.

"Pork Miso Ramen please." I said simultaneously with the person there.

I was surprised and looked in their Direction, they did to.

I couldn't believe it.. I was eating at Ichiraku's with Naruto Uzumaki.

Before Naruto could tell me hi the Owner of Ichiraku's said " Naruto ! You've got a pretty date. And a Byakugan user eh? You've got a real catch." And he winked at Naruto

I blushed furiously. And my face freezed. What? I could see Naruto had a shade of pink.

"Umm-m-mm No-o it's-s not like-e that-t!" I stuttered more than usual with my face as red as a tomato.

"No ! She's my friend! Old man!" Naruto said waving his hands in the air. The old man Laughed. "Oh she's playing hard to get ehh?" And he winked again.

I blushed even more wich I didn't think was possible but I stood corrected. "Umm-mm no-o! Were-e just-t friends-s!" I told him. Naruto sweatdropped. "Yeah Old Man you got it all wrong! Hinata's my friend!" He said still waving his hands.

I have to admit that hurt a little. He gave us our Pork Miso Ramens but I lost my appetite with all this.. I just stared at my food.

"Hinata? Your not gonna eat that?" Naruto told me. I looked at him and said "umm. I think I lost-t my appetite-e." He looked at my puzzled and said "You got to atleast try it it Hinata. It's really good see!" And he got a spoonful and put it in his mouth. I smiled and looked at my food.

Maybe I should try I--- I stopped and stared at Naruto. He was trying to grab my hand!? He took my hand and made me grab my sticks. I widened my eyes, "Naruto-o-kun?"He smiled "Just try it once!" I gulped as some Noodles entered my mouth.

Once it got in I closed my eyes. I swallowed and opened my eyes. The 'Old Man' and Naruto were staring at me excitedly. "It's good!" I said and grabbed some more noodles. "Really good," the Old man smiled. "Glad you liked it!" I smiled.

I ate till I was half way done. Then I got full. "Thanks-s! It was really good-d but I got full." I said smiling. "No problem come again!" He said taking my plate. "How much was I--" I didn't finish because Naruto said "I'll pay for both of u--" he didn't get to finish either because the Old Man said "It's all on the house. Don't worry!" Smiling.

I smiled at him "Arigato so much!" He smiled "Come again!" He said waving

"I will!" I said walking out. I didn't notice Naruto came with me "It's about time to head out."

"Right!" I said and we headed to main gate.

Let's see how the mission goes in the next chapter ?