Gamakichi

Hinatas POV--

My heart skipped a beat. Thank God he as okay I grabbed Misa's hand and jumped through the trees with her. Why hadn't I thought of my Byakugan earlier !? Were going to arrive so late to The Sand Village..

"Naruto-Kun?" I said as soon as we saw him. Both his legs were tied up with ropes and his Pouch was missing. I saw bite marks on the rope.. He obviously tried to get out..

He snapped out and looked at us grinning and scratching the back of his head. "Sorry Hinata-Chan seems they left traps in the forest and I err.. Was testing this one out!. "

I didn't know how to react. "Is-s there any-y more around-d ?" I asked unsure.

"Probably. But not here. " I walked towards him .

When I was walking I saw that there was a pile of leaves. I shouldn't step there.. I stepped gone right avoiding the leaves. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed.

I shut my eyes tight. When I opened them I was hanging upside down. And I was next to Naruto. My pouch was missing too when I looked down it wasn't there either. "Heya Hinata." Naruto said Grinning. "Our punches are up there" he said pointing up.

I looked up and sure enought they were. The enemy planned this good. I could use Gentle fist. I got chakra to my finger tips and hit the rope as hard as I could. But nothing happened. I widened my eyes.. What is this..

"What-t ?" I said confused. They must be something else. Not a rope. I looked at Misa and she looked worried. "I-It's okay Misa. W-well get our of here-e soon." I said smiling. I really had no idea how we were gonna get out. Gentle fist didn't work..

Then I realized how close me and Naruto-Kun were. I jumped and got red all over. "Hinata-Chan are you okay!?" He said. "I-I'm F-Fine-e" I choked out studdering more than usual.

"N-Naruto-Kun how are-e we g-owing to get out-t?" I asked. He made a cute face and pretended to think. I giggled. "Maybe.. How about summoning Jutsu ?!" I thought about it.

Maybe frogs can cut the rope ! But how will they get up he- they hop! "Y-ea!" I said

He bit his thumb and said "Summoning Jutsu" as soon as I saw the frog I giggled and I could see Naruto sweatdropped. "Gamakichi! Where's Gamatatsu ?!" Naruto said yelling at the frog.

"N-Naruto-Kun he can h-help us too" I said smiling at the frog. "Thank you. Big brother Gamatatsu is busy right now" I smiled.

"Okay we need up you to help us get out of here, all you need to do is cut the rope."

Naruto said nicely. The frog jumped at jumped.

"I can't jump that high!" He said. Naruto face-palmed. "GAMAKICHI! JUMPING IS A FROGS SPECIALTY !!" I agreed but Naruto was being too rough on him.

"C-can you p-please try again?" I asked nicely. I think I saw the toad blush. "Sure!" And this time he jumped really high. But not high enough.

"That's it. You can go now Gamakichi" and with that Gamakichi was gone.

Now what are we going to do? I started panicking we needed to get to the Sand Village.

"Misa I have an idea." I turned and looked at Naruto. He had something in mind?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I know this is REALLY short and I havnt updated in a while.. Sorry again xx