K-K-K-Kiro-Kun!

So I was in math class. And I was thinking of my story and I realized what I did.

Hinata is supposed to forget about her feelings towards Naruto! I facepalmed myself like 100 times for that HUGE mistake. I kinda groaned and we were in the middle of a lesson so I got sent to step one xD

Oh well, I'll make this work somehow.

And I'm so sorry ugh. I literly just facepalmed again.

_______________________________________________________

Hinata's POV-

Once I entered the flower shop I felt dizzy again.

My head was pounding and my breathing was getting really heavy.

Ino came in, saw me and gasped. "Hinata-chan! What's wrong!?" I motioned for her to come closer, and when she did I felt a huge lump in my throat. I knew I was about to throw up and Ino saw this too so she ran for a trash can.

She brought it just in time for me to throw up on. Which, I did. After I was done I felt normal again. "Are you okay?" I looked at Ino . Her eyes were filled with concern.

"Y-yes. Thanks Ino-chan. I feel much better now." I smiled at her and she retuned the smile saying, "So Kiro-Kun left already?" She looked saddened.

I kinda giggled. "Yeah, he just now left." She looked at me weird. "Hinata-chan are you okay?" I gave her a weird look back. "I'm fine Ino-chan. Umm.. That reminds me! I came to get flowers for Hinabi, it's her birthday."

She slowly backed away to go get flowers. When she came back I looked at the flowers she had. They were so pretty. "Thank you! Hinabi will love these." Ino smiled and told me it was on the house since it was her birthday.

Once I left the flower shop I bumped into Naruto. "Hinata-chan!"

I turned and looked at him, "Yes, Naruto-Kun?" He looked at me with the same face Ino did.

"Umm.. I was wondering if you would want to hang out Tommorow?" I smiled.

"Gomen, Naruto-Kun. I'm hanging out with Kiro-Kun Tommorow, maybe you could join us?" I tried to sound convincing.

"Let's ditch Kiro! We can go eat at Ichiraku's!" My smile faded.

"Naruto-Kun.. That's not nice.." I said looking away. "I'm sorry.. I have to go. It's my little sisters birthday." Naruto's smile faded too.

"O-okay then.. But wait!" I turned around and felt Naruto's hands on my shoulders which made me blush a little.

"U-umm.. Please Hinata, don't fall for Kiro. At least not till you go on a date with me. Please, just promise me. " we stared at eachothers eyes for a while. I could see he had sadness in his eyes, and I don't know why.. But they made me sad..

"Promise." I said smiling.

He smiled back and I could almost feel... butterflies?

__________________________________________________

Kiro's POV-

I finally have a date with Hinata-chan! Where should we go? The forest...

To go eat? I'll just ask her..

But I have this feeling about Naruto..

I sighed. She obviously likes him.. What am I gonna do?

__________________________________________________

Hinata's POV-

The next day I woke up and went to go train early in the morning before going with Kiro-Kun. Mentioning his name was even hard for me. Why?