Facing the Dad.

Naruto's POV-

"Naruto. Why are you holding my daughter?" He repeated, Hanabi just stood there and smiled.

"Umm.. Well.. I.. She.." I tried to think of something but nothing came. THINK NARUTO THINK IN THAT NOODLE BRAIN.

"Hiashi-Sama I---" I began.

"Sama?" He asked while folding his arms. "It's the first time you call me that." He said questioning me. *gulp* "Y-yes. I know that you are here to see your daughter sir but she just fainted in my arms, is it okay if I take her home later?"

WOAHH!! Where did I get that from!? You could see Hiashi was surprised too because his eyes widened slightly.

Hanabi's POV-

Where did Naruto get that from? Father kind of stood there in disbelief so I giggled. When he finally regained himself he asked, "And what, exactly are you to do with my daughter?"

Naruto looked at Hinata and smiled. "I just want to show her something sir. Once that Is done I will take her home." I smiled. He really cares for onii-chan.. Then something clicked.

"Wait, are you two.. Together?" I asked in disbelief. I knew my my onii-Chan's massive crush on him. A little tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

Hiashi's POV-

*eye twitch* TOGETHER!? "Naruto are you dating my daughter?" I asked looking sternly at him. He flinched and started backing up slowly. "Father." I looked at Hanabi and she was smiling at me while holding my arm.

I sighed and looked at Naruto. "Leave. Leave before I change my mind." He seems to listen because he quickly nodded and was gone.

I turned towards the door and walked out with Hanabi. An invisible smile was on my lips. "Where to now father?" Hanabi asked.

"Let's go visit Neji."

Naruto's POV-

I was hopping from building to building. Oh man that was close! He was giving me a glare that could kill! Woo. I felt something move in my arms.

"You're finally awake!" I said smiling at her, who returned a feverish face.

"N-Naruto-Kun, w-w-what a-are you d-doing?" She asked putting her arms around my neck as if her life depended on it, "I'm gonna take you somewhere, it's a surprise!" I said jumping more buildings.

"C-can y-you please p-put m-me d-down?" She asked holding on even tighter, I liked the feel I didn't want her to let go! "Aww, Hinata-chaaaaan, please let me hold you?" I put on a sad face.

Her face only got redder, and she didn't respond she just hid herself. "I'll take that as a yes." I smiled finally getting to my destination.

She let go and looked up. My smile faded, I liked that feel. "Kya!" She yelled hugging my waist hard and hiding in it. I smiled, the feel was back.

"Are you scared?" I asked wrapping my arms around her. She nodded. I sat down and sat her down next to me. Then I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her close.

"You'll never fall Hinata-chan. As long as you're with me at least." I teased. She giggled and looked around.

"Does the view look nice or what?" I whispered in her ear as I looked around the whole Villiage. I brought her to the one place that was special to me, no not Ichiraku's, I brought her on top of the Hokage Mountains, the one place I used to spray-paint and make fun of but always secretly came to to escape.

She nodded her head and smiled. "Why are you not talking? Are you nervous?" She stayed quiet and nodded.

I smiled and turned her around to face me, "Just trust in me. You won't fall I promise." I said grabbing her shoulders.

"B-b-but w-we're s-so h-h-high u-"

Hinata's POV-

A thousand thought raced through my mind.

First, I still couldn't grasp the fact me and N-Naruto-K-Kun are together!
Second, The view from here was amazing.
Third, N-Naruto-Kun and I are r-r-really together!
Fourth, we were so h-h-high up and I was scared I was going to fall and break my neck or something. I've never been up here.
Fifth, N-N-Naruto-Kun is h-h-holding me.
Sixth, We really are together!
Ect.

"Just trust in me. You won't fall I promise." He said grabbing my shoulders. I looked down and closed my eyes, "B-b-but w-we're s-so h-h-High u-" I got cut off by a warm pair of lips.

We pulled apart and he gave me a cheesy smile, "Do you believe me now?" I nodded. "H-hai."

"She even tastes amazing." He said in barely a whisper. I don't think it was meant for me to hear but that was it for me. I fainted.

Naruto's POV-

I smiled. I finally have her! I have her. No one else, just me. She's all mine. Mine, mine , mine Dattebayo~ Everything about her is amazing!

She is amazing, she smiled amazing, she smells amazing, she's beautiful amazing, she's mine Dattebayo~ amazing! that didn't even make sense.

"She even tastes amazing" I smiled to myself. I stopped myself there, did I really just say that out loud? Oh well. It's the truth Dattebayo~

I stopped smiling when I felt her go limp in my arms. Naruto you Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka.! You ruined it!

10 minutes later..

I carried her bridal style and walked as slow as I could to her home. She has to wake up! I need to kiss her before we go near her house! Hinata-chan please wake up..

"Naruto?" I turned my head and faced Sakura. "Oh. Hey Sakura" I smiled. She gave me a confused look then looked towards Hinata. "Why are you carrying Hinata?" She asked a little angered.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean, why are you carrying her?" She said putting a hand on her hip. "What were you doing to her?" Oh no.. She's getting a vain on her forehead..

"She's my girlfriend now!" I said smiling. "She's your.. Girlfriend?" Sakura asked in disbelief. "Yep." I said bragging. "I don't believe you."

"What! Why?! She IS my girlfriend!" I almost screamed at her. Why doesn't she believe me? "She's out of your league Naruto." Sakura said walking off. "Did you finally open your eyes and see her feelings?" She said still walking off, "I'll have you know I did."

"About time." I walked towards Hinata's house. It doesn't matter does it? We're together now! "N-N-Naruto-Kun?" I looked down and smiled. "Finally! I brought you home." She got off of me and had a fever again.

"I-I fainted-d didn't I?" She started to play with her fingers. "It's okay. You couldn't help it I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" She looked up and smiled. "O-okay, t-thanks for t-today N-Naruto-Kun. See y-you tomorrow-w." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. I smiled and rubbed my cheek where it had been pecked.

I saw her walk off and I finally reacted. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She fell into my arms and gasped. "N-N-Naruto-kun?"

"CMON, is that alllll I get for today?" I said pouting. She looked down and got a huge fever. "N-Naruto-Kun.."

"Pleaseeee Hinata-chan?" I begged. "O-okay.. B-but a sma---" I cut her off and brought my lips to hers. If she wanted a small kiss, she was in for a surprise hehe.

"Naruto! Don't do that in front of my house!" I quickly let go of Hinata and looked at the fuming Hiashi. "See you tomorrow!" I said before I pecked her lips and disappeared leaving a feverish Hinata and a beyond-angry Hiashi.

____________________________________________

I'm finally done! Yes! Oh man that took alit of brainpower.
But isn't the couple Kawaii ~

R.I.P Hyuuga Neji, *sobs*

Do y'know how much schools killing me!? And basketball, oh god.
Well, I'll update the rest if my stories soon and I hope you liked it,

Till next time (: