A Fake Dream.

I'm sorry for updating so late, sumimasen.
But they get together in this chapter! Also, I have a present for you guys! (Read at last)

Sorry the wait again, now read on!

Hinata's POV-

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Naruto brought his lips to mine kissing me a little roughly. I tried to copy what he did cause this was my first time d-doing something like th-this.. I felt his arms go around my waist and it made a spark go inside my body. I stopped this kiss and backed away. My face was so red, I was surprised I hadn't fainted

"Hinata.." He looked saddened.

Naruto's POV-

What.. Why'd she.. Stop the kiss?

"S-sorry N-Naruto-k-Kun. I-I just-t.." She couldn't get the words out, but she sure had her fever again. But what.. Why did she.. I thought she.. Loved me..

"B-but I thought you.." I stuttered over my own words. Which never happens..

"I d-do. I-I still-l love you N-Naruto-Kun." Just being with her, her presence made me relieved, she was awake, unlike the other times I came and visited but.. I still don't get it.

"If you do then.. Why'd you---" I stopped when I felt her soft hand on my cheek. Her hand was followed by tears flowing down her face and her weeping on my shoulder.

"T-this a-always h-happens-s. I-I.. Y-you're a-always here a-and things-s l-like t-this h-happen a-and I-I'm a-always h-happy a-and y-you t-tell me.. t-that you l-l-love m-me too.. " I hugged her closer to me.

"b-but then I-I w-wake up-p a-and I-I realize I-it w-was all j-just a dream-m, it's-s always j-just a d-dream.. t-then I s-see you w-walking with S-Sakura a-and m-my heart b-breaks a-again b-because I-I.. I..I'm n-not the o-one s-standing next t-to y-you."

Is this how much I hurt her? I hugged her tighter and buried my face in her angelic blue hair. Why didn't I notice sooner?

"A-and I'm t-tired of t-this.. I-I d-don't want to b-be h-heartbroken a-anymore-e.." Wait what's she saying..? She was still sobbing on my shoulder. I grabbed her shoulders and made her face me.

"Hinata.. This isn't a dream.. It's real." I said stroking my thumb on her face, taking away the tears. She covered her face with her hands, "Y-yes it is.. T-this has h-happened b-before.." She said weeping in her hands.

She's hurting so much.. "No, remember Hinata? I confessed to you and then you blacked out because of.." I sighed. "Because of me and Kiro." She looked at me confused .

"Kiro-Kun?" She asked. "Yeah.." I said looking away. "And you slept for a whole week after that. Now your finally awake, and it's not a dream." I said taking away her remaining tears.

I leaned in and kissed her gently. This time, she didn't stop it and I smiled. When I finally broke the kiss she was beat red, what's up with this fever!!!! ?

Hinata's POV-

This isn't a dream.. This isn't a dream.. THIS ISNT A DREAM!! OMG I just told him everything!!! I just told him everything!!! And we just kissed!!

I felt my face heat up even more.

"Hinata-chan please don't faint on me.." He said while hugging me around my waist again. Control yourself, please don't faint..

He added the chan to my name again.. I thought while blushing harder.. This was too much to keep up with. My body feels numb..

He let go and said, "Hinata-chan your dad and Hanabi are gonna come visit soon, shouldn't you get dressed?"