Naruto

"BYAKUGAN!" I yell. I look through the forest, wearing the usual, purple sweater and blue sweatpants. "One,Two,Three,Four." I count four birds. I do what Neji used to do a while back, count birds. I throw Kunai through the trees scarring the birds so they fly away. "Four yes ! I got it right !" I feel so proud.

I walk through Konoha and pass Ichiraku's. I see Naruto-Kun saying something to the owner. Ohh Naruto.. I walk and see Sakura, I immediately lower my face, oh I have no chance with Naruto with Sakura around. He loves Sakura .. And me, he barely even notices me half the time.. Sakuras so pretty.. I have no chance..

I'm in deep thought when I notice someone is right beside me, I jump. "Na-Naruto-Kun!" I immediately get red and turn my face the other way still walking. "Hey Hinata it looks like you've got something in your mind?" I play with my fingers, "It's Nothing Na-Naruto-Kun.."

Naruto's POV -

Hinatas getting red, why am I surprised? Does she like always have a fever or something? "Are you alright Hinata?" I ask. She gets a little red again. Geez, something's wrong with her red face. "You don't look so good.." I touch her cheek.

Hinata's POV-

My eyes widen as I realize Na-Naruto's hand is on my cheek!!!!?? I get red I can feel it. I take away his hand and say "I'm okay-y Na-Naruto-Kun R-Really." I see Neji by a tree with TenTen and Lee. "Neji!" I yell. Maybe he can come and rescue me, I think.

NARUTO's POV-

I give Hinata a confused look and look at Neji. Is Hinata always this wierd?

Neji's POV-

I open my eyes and look at Hinata her face is full-on red and she's with Naruto. That Baka, still doesn't realize she's completely in love with him. I sigh. "Hmm?" Hinata looks at me and says " Neji I was-s wondering if-f you could-d help me with my-y training today-y?" I nod and say goodbye to TenTen and Lee.

Hinata's POV-

Yes it worked! I turn to see Naruto "Bye Na-Naruto-Kun!" I wave and walk off with Neji. He loos at me and waves and gives his big thumbs up "GOODLUCK!" I nod and leave. As soon as Naruto's completely gone I tell Neji "Thanks for that Neji" he nods and says "Do you really want to train today because I know you used me to escape from Naruto." My eyes widen, he knew the whole time.. "Well, both now-w that-t were at it." He simply nods and we walk in silence.

After training I'm exhausted. I'm holding on to my knees and breathing so hard I think I'm about to faint.

Neji's POV-

Hmm. She's seems she is at her limit. Still, she has gotten stronger I can say that. But she still has a long way to go. I walk up to her and put her arm over my shoulders and grab her waist as I help her up. "Thanks-s Neji." She is still breathing heavily. I walk with her to Konoha.

Hinata's POV-

I slowly open my eyes and find myself being carried by Neji. I guess I fainted. He lays me in bed and tells me to rest. I respond with a weak "Hai." My eyes slowly close again..

When I Finally wake up for good, I realize it's Naruto's Birthday Today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY I KNOW WHAT UR THINKING. THIS IS BORING.
JUST KEEP READING CHAPTER 3 GETS INTERESTING

Sorry it's short.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN CHARACTERS OR NARUTO/SHIPPUDEN.