Misa

Hinata POV-

We were walking to the gates and saw a girl at the gates.

"Do you-u think that's her-r ?" I asked Naruto.

"Well it is noon.." He responded.

We walked up to her and asked for a girl named Misa. "Your looking at her." I was surprised she had some attitude. "Umm Hi-I I'm Hinata Hyuga-a." I said smiling.

"And I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Nice to meet you." He said smiling also. "I'm Misa I'm 10 years old and nice, most of the time.. Nice to meet you too. But enough about this we should get going." We both nodded and left.

We were walking through the trees when Misa suggested we should hurry up and be faster. I looked at Naruto and we started jumping through the trees, Misa was pretty fast.

Then after about an hour Naruto said "We should start walking now." Misa agreed and we started taking it slow. "So Hinata.. Why are you so shy?" Misa asked me.

I got surprised at her answer and realized Naruto was waiting for an answer too. What do I say!? What do I say!?

"Umm well-l... It's-s just how I am." I said. "Yeah Hinata's always been like this!" Naruto said putting his hand over my shoulder. I blushed. I could see the tip of my nose and it was burning red. "Umm-m we should-d go now!" I said walking a little fast making Naruto's hand fall off.

Naruto just stayed there with a wierd face. Misa caught up to me and whispered in my ear "You like him don't you?" I blushed even more. "Please-e Misa-a don't-t say-y any-ything." I begged her. She just giggled. "Yeah sure."

"Hey are you two talking about me!?" Naruto yelled running after us.

"No Naruto-Kun-n!" I said turning around.

We crashed into each other and I fell hard on the floor. He had so much strength. I felt someone on too of me.. I opened my eyes and saw Naruto. His face.. It was so close.. Our lips almost touched by a millimeter. I could smell his breath, Ramen.

I blushed, forget blushed! I turned into a tomato. I could see some pink on his face too. "Sorry-y Hinata!" "Sorry-y N-Naruto!" We both said. He was getting up when Misa 'ACCIDENTLY' fell on him. And he crashed into me again.

But this time, our lips touched. And since our mouths were both open from saying sorry to each other we kind of really kissed. Naruto closed his eyes and pulled our lips apart . I think he was enjoying the moment too. Even though he wasn't red and I was. And when he opened his eyes he appoligized again, and tried to get up. Once he got up he started yelling at Misa to watch it.

Then he grabbed my hand and helped me up. I felt dizzy.. I couldn't believe what happened. Naruto and I 'kissed'?! Ugh Hinata it was an accident get over yourself.

I dusted myself off and so did Naruto. "Well that was something!" She said smiling. I looked at her. But not with a mad face. Without her none of this would've happened. So I just smiled. "It was an accident." I told her.

"Yeah!" Naruto said. After that everything went silent. I wondered if he still felt the same. Did he really mean it when he said 'yeah'?

What am I saying he loves a specific girl with pink hair and green eyes.. It's stupid to think he likes anyone else. He's obviously fixated on her. And only her.

"Whatcha thinking about?" A voice boomed into my thoughts. It was Naruto and I could see Misa was paying attention.

"N-Nothing." I was lying. Like always. "You sure?" Misa Asked. "W-well..." I don't know why I said that now she's gonna pry me until I say what I feel .. "Spill it." Misa said.

"It's-s Uhh Nothing-g !" I said blushing and turning to the other side.

Naruto's POV

I can't believe I kissed Hinata.. She acted as if it was nothing.. But it was an accident. It kinda felt.. Good. Why am I saying this? I shake my head trying I forget the thought.

"Why are you shaking your head Naruto?" Misa asked. "Huh? Oh that! There was uhh a fly on my nose. Stupid flies." I pretended I was swatting one away.

"Odd I havnt noticed any flies." Misa said thinking. I glanced at Hinata she was staring the opposite direction of me.. Did she hate me for kissing her? Then again she just hate me because she always gets a fever I'm around her., is she allergic to Uzumaki's ? Hmm.. Now she must be even more mad at me for kissin her she went all red!

"Naruto why are you thinking about Hinata ?" A face creeped on me and was the one and only, Misa. "I-I wasn't!" I yelled turning facing the other side.

Damn that girl reading people's minds.. Hinata was a little red. Woo her fever calmed down. I walked beside her and said "Hey Hinata you alright?" She looked at me and went a little pink. "I'm Fine-e Naruto-Kun." I smiled "That's good."

Hinata's POV -

Naruto-Kun was talking to me but I couldn't help and space out. When I finally came back he said "So Hinata?" In a questioning tone. Oh no I missed the conversation! Oh Kami! I noticed Naruto still staring at me I turned pink. "Uh maybe?" I asked. I couldn't say yes or no I didn't even know what the question was and if I told him it would be rude because I Wasn't listening.

He looked a little down. "What's -s wrong N-Naruto-Kun?" I asked. "Oh it's nothing." He said still looking down.

What did I do!?

Naruto's POV-

"So do you still like me ?"

She didn't answer. "So Hinata?" I asked convincingly. Maybe, if she sais yes.. I should give up on Sakura.. She looked at me and had a fever.

"Uh maybe?" I looked down, oh. I thought she might say "yes!" ..