Finally some NaruHina!

So the rest is like the intro kinda cause I didn't want it rushed like other stories.. FYI I'm gonna take my time but theres some REAL NaruHina in this chapter! Just wait and see 😌

On with the story!---------------------------------

What did I do!? Were the words that echoed through Hinata. Naruto looked a little down and Misa was watching the whole scene.

Just suddenly Ninja started attacking. And from the headbands they were from The Hidden Mist.

"Hinata watch out!!" Hinata didn't notice as one ninja was about to attack her and she saw Naruto fighting him just in time to save Hinata.

-Naruto-Kun saved me.. I can't and won't be a burden. Not anymore!" Hinata activated her Byakugan as she ran to Misa. Misa seamed shocked at the whole scene. Hinata scanned around and noticed there were 4 more. She gasped but held her stance. She needed to protect Misa.

A guy can after Misa and Hinata started fighting him. She was at an advantage since this guy didn't seem that strong. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth,, when both her and Naruto were done 3 more came out with a combo.

Hinata and Naruto both went in front of Misa. "Stay Back" Naruto told Misa.

They attacked but Them being Ninja from Konoha dodged there combo.

NOWONDER this was a D-Rank mission.. These guys were easy. Thought both Naruto and Hinata

Hinata's POV-

Wow here guys are pretty easy.. After we won, Naruto and I were panting slightly. "You okay Hinata?" Naruto asked me coming closer. I blushed "U-uh Yeah I'm fine-e!" He was still coming towards me smiling.

I felt light headed. Only Naruto could make me feel like this.. I wasn't going to faint I'm not like that anymore. "Are you sure?" Naruto was now close. He was feeling my forehead. "Geez Hinata you always have a fever or something.." He said laughing. I laughed a little too. Even though I was still red.

"Umm we better get going Misa?" I lolled around and saw Misa sitting down. "But I'm sleepy.." Misa replied yawning. I looked at her. "Well we can camp out but we should walk a little further were vulnerable here.," she nodded but stayed right where she was.

"Misa?" I looked at her worried and so did Naruto. "Can you carry me?" Misa asked. I nodded and walked to her. When I was walking Naruto ran to her and put his hands out to me so I could stop. This got me by surprise and I got red again.

I looked down. His hand was millimeters away from my breasts. I felt uncomfortable. He must have noticed because he blushed a little and put his hands down immediately. "U-uh sorry about that Hinata!" I was still red and said "I-it's okay but-t I need to carry-y Misa now."

I walked to Misa. But he beat me to it. "About that that's why i stopped you! You seemed tired maybe I should carry her." Naruto told me. I smiled "thanks N-Naruto-Kun." He picked he up and we started walking.

After about 7 minutes I stopped and told him we should rest here. He nodded and layed Misa on the ground while I build a fire. After he did that he settled up the tents.

"Hinata.." I heard Naruto say. "Y-yes Naruto-Kun?" I turned to face him. He looked at me with those Ocean-Blue eyes.. "Umm there's only 2 sleeping bags.. " I blushed. I didn't know any to say.. And it's really cold out.. But the stars are nice.

"Do you mind if.." He was rubbing his back.

"It's okay." I told him . I turned back to the fire. He carried Misa to one tent. I don't mind sleeping out here it's actually quite peaceful.. I felt Naruto sat next to me. "Hinata aren't you going to go sleep?" I gave him a questioning look still blushing. "Just go Hinata.." I was still confused when he motioned me to go sleep in the tent.

"N-Naruto-Kun it's oka---" he picked me up bridal style and layed me inside the tent I was blushing furiously. "N-Naruto-Kun?" He layed me down and layed right beside me I widened my eyes, that's what he meant and I didn't listen!

I couldn't sleep al night Naruto-Kun was right beside me! He turned and faced me but he was still sleeping. Then he hugged me and pulled me close I jumped. He's still sleeping,..

His face got really close to mine and looked like he was about to kiss me. Like KISS ME KISS ME. I don't know why I freaked out and yelled "N-Naruto-Kun!" He woke up with a jolt and hit his head on the ground hard. I felt really bad. But it was so funny so I giggled.

"Huh? An enemy!?" He got up and fell back down because of the tent. "N-Naruto-Kun! Calm down-n Misa-a i-is sleeping-g." I whispered-yelled- at him still laughing.He looked at me and said "what's so funny?" I laughed this time, "N-nothing." I relied giggling. He smirked and said "tell me." And started tickling me.

"N-Naruto-Kun ! M-Misa is-s *giggle* S-still *giggle* Sleeping-g!" I said while giggling but he kept tickling me, I guess he wanted to know real bad. My face was red not just because of laughing but because he was not on top of me tickling me telling me to tell him what's so funny.

He kept insisting until I couldn't control myself and I hit hit with my hand I hit his elbow in accident and he fell over me. Thank god he put his hand on the ground at the last second to keep him from coming down. My face got red. And I mean RED.

We stayed silence for about 2 second until he said "Hinata.. I.." And he leaned in a little.. Is he gonna kiss me!?

"What's are u two doing in there!?" We both heard Misa yell and we jumped. He got off of me quick and Went farthest away from me in the tent. Then Misa came In. "What are u two doing? You woke me up.." I blushed.

I just sat there and Blushed -- Naruto on the other hand was explaining to Misa but she fell asleep and he was too busy explaining to notice. "Naruto-Kun" I managed to choke out.

"Huh?" He looked at me and it made me blush. "I-I think-k she's sleeping-g" I said, he looked at her and gave her a look and carried her to her tent , could this get any wierder..

When Naruto came back I was still frozen. He looked at me concerned and asked me if I was okay I nodded and layed down. I tried to sleep.

Naruto-Kun's POV (I felt like calling him that^_^)

I guess she fell asleep then., she never told me what she thought was so funny.. I'll asked her in the morning.. Then I slept.