The 'Idea'

Normal POV-

Hinata looked at Naruto curiously. "Misa since you use wind can you slice this rope In half ?" He asked Misa gulped and o her head down. "W-what's wrong-g Misa?" Hinata asked. "Well.. You see... I'm not really that good at it ..yet! But I have potentional that's why I'm going to go train with Temari-sama!" She Said,

Naruto's POV

Damn. "CAN YOU ATLEAST TRY!?" I yelled but as sooo. As it came out I covered my mouth "Gomen.. I didn't mean that.." I swallowed. "I-I guess I can give it a t-try.." I heard Misa say shyly, I gave her my signiture thumbs up. "Go for it!" I said with my smile. She smiled and said "Okay!" And she stepped back. She did a hand teqnique and blew a gust of wind towards the ropes. But nothing happened. She tried multiple times and only left a small dent. "DAMN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ROPE MADE OF!?" I was feeling a but tempered. "MULTY SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" And a lot of shadow clones appeared. And fell down. Some dissapeared because of the fall. "Hehe.. I guess I got carried away.." I said scratching the back of my head.

"I just need two." I said. And after that there was a ruckus about who was leaving and who was staying. A huge argument broke down between my clones and then it turned to fighting.

I turned to look at Hinata and Misa. And they gave me a worried look. "Sorry guys this.. Happens all the time! It's a .. Thing we do!" I said convincingly. Then I summoned them off. Phew. Okay again. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Now 2 appeared. Phew.

"Okay guys it's time for the Rasen-Shuriken!" I said.

Shadow Clone 1- "WHAAA but isn't that a little extreme!?"

Shadow Clone 2- "Are serious!?"

Shadow Clone 1- "This is a big step your taking here."

Shadow Clone 2- Your gonna destroy the whole forest!"

Shadow Clone 1- And then Baa-Chan is gonna get you good!"

Shadow Clone 2- "Man I don't even wanna think of what she's gonna do.."

Shadow Clone 1- "And imagine Sakura-Chan.."

Shadow Clone 2 "Were so dead.. Eeessh"

Shadow Clone1- "You sure abo--"

Naruto- "YES IM SURE JUST DO THE JOB DONT REMIND ME OF BAA-CHAN OR SAKURA-CHAN!!"

Shadow Clone 1- "uh.. Yes sir!"

Shadow Clone 2- *gulp* "Okay.."

Naruto- NOW THATS WHAT I WANNA HEAR!"

And I outstretched my hand to them. They started doing they're thing and soon enough we had a Rasen-Shuriken. "WIND STY---"

Shadow Clone 1- "Do you have to say that every time.."

Shadow Clone 2- I know gets a little annoying after a while.."

Naruto- "WOULD YOU GUHHH ... IM TRYING TO LOOK COOL HERE!"

Hinata's POV-

Naruto-Kun's trying. To l-look cool in f-front of me-e??

I'm gonna.. I'm gonna.. NO I'm not going to faint this time.

"Let me try this again, "RASEN SHU--"

Naruto's POV-

Shadow Clone 1- "Hey! You forgot 'Wind Style'"

Shadow Clone 2- "Yeah how do you expect to look cool if you don't say Wind Style."

Shadow Clone 1- "Wow I--"

Naruto- GO BACK !"

And with that my shadow clones were gone. I should of done that from the start GEEEZZZZZZ.

-----------------------------------

I tried to be funny.. Haha.. I'm not really good at comedy XD

Sorry it's late though.

I tried to make it long !