Hinata's Dream

This whole thing is Naruto's POV..

I tried to make it long.. Anywho, on with the story!-------

Naruto's POV-

I should've tooken my shadow clones out the first time..

Then I went back and took their advice, but before I did..

"N-Naruto-Kun.. D-doesn't it make-e a big e-explosion a-afterwards? We-e could-d get hurt.." I turned around and saw Hinata playing with her fingers.

"Damn it! Your right Hinata! I'm so clueless.." Then my Rasen-Shuriken dissapeared. All that work for nothing.. I'm gonna go to Sage mode.

It was pretty hard meditating upside down and it took me a while.. It was getting dark and I finally opened my eyes to see Hinata's red face. That's right being upside down makes all the blood go to your head... I need to do this quick !

Even though I knew I had the rope to attend to, I still had a question that was stuck in the back of my mind. Misa was sleeping, so it was a good time.

"Hinata?" I said. She looked at me and said, "Y-yes Naruto-Kun-n ?" She looked like show was about to throw up.. Ugh ask her quick! "What were you laughing at back in the tent-t?" I said scratching the back of my head.

Why did I stutter!? Well, it was an embarrassing moment.. But still..

"O-Oh.. Well-l.. It was-s because--" and with that we both fell down from the tree. She screamed and so did I. Her scream was like an.. Angels.. What am I thinking!?

I quickly got to my senses and since I was still in Sage Mode the fall wouldn't affect me but Hinata. I got to the ground before her and jumped to catch her. She was so pale,

I caught her in mid-air, bridal style. She was shocked and got red. Not a fever again.... I silently thought.

She was surprisingly really light. But then again, Sage Mode does make things easier.l as I caught her I jumped upwards to land on a branch. "You alright Hinata?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded. "A-Arigato Naruto-K-Kun" I smiled and said "Hold on I'm going down."

She nodded and grabbed onto me clinging for her life. It was actually... It felt.. Good.. Right.. I blushed a little from the thought. I can't be thinking this.. Not now.. We need to get to the Sand Village.

Once I reached the ground I said "You can open your eyes now .." Chuckling. she slowly opened them revealing light purple, lavender eyes. I kinda didn't like how fast she got off of me. I wanted her to stay longer... But as soon as she got off she fell. And grabbed her stomach and her forehead. "Hinata! Are you okay?!" I said going to her kneeling down.

"I-I don't... F-feel.. T-that.. Good.." She said slowly getting up only to fall back down again. "We can rest a bit if you want?" She didn't look so good..Baka, she just told you that..

"N-no.. Misa.. n-needs to get t-to the Sand-d Village.." She said standing up again but with the same result only this time I catched her. She didn't have a fever anymore.. She was just pale..

We were facing eachother but it didn't feel right.. She wasn't looking like the same old Hinata. "Everything's gonna be alright.."--with every word I said I inched closer to her face.---"I'm gonna carry you on my back.."-- are noses touched but she was still pale just her eyes widening a little bit.--"NARUTO I NEED TO GET TO THE SAND VILLAGE!" I quickly turned around to find A furious Misa.

Why did she have to ruin the moment.., I WAS SO CLOSE DAMNIT! What am I thinking.. Misa's right.. I grabbed Hinata and put her on my back. I grabbed her arms and made them hit my neck. Then I made her legs go around my wait and grabbed them. (How they usually carry someone) I went to Misa and told her we were going to sprint there, she was going to be in front. She nodded and jumped form tree to tree and I was following behind.

I could feel Hinata's breath in my neck. It made me feel.. Good.. I shaked my head and focused on Misa, anyone could come attack. But her breathing.. It was so hypnotizing... I took a glimpse of her. Her mouth was slightly parted and it looked so.. Kissab--- UGH I can't be thinking this, she doesn't like me.. She probably likes Kiba since I didn't reply to her confession.. How could I be such an idiot !?

I couldn't control myself and took another glimpse. There was a tint of pink in her checks. Her color coming back, but not completely..then I just focused on Misa when I felt a tug at my neck. It wasn't a tug.. More like trying to choke me !

I looked at her and she still looked calm.. Must be dreaming.. Of what? Then I felt her choke me again. I should wake her up.. But.. I shouldn't.. I wonder what she's dreaming about..

"Kiba-Kun.." I heard her whisper. She's dreaming about., I made my hand into a fist. "Him!!?" I whispered-screamed. Then I heard her gasp, "N-Naruto-Kun.." She's dreaming about me ! Take that Kiba! I don't know why I was so happy..

But why was I in the same dream as Kiba !? Then she gasped again. "Neji-Nii-San" She's dreaming about Neji too !? "S-S-Sasuke-Kun.." I flinched at that one. She's dreaming about Sasuke too !? That teme..

This is officially my longest chapter.. It's so long.. I'm proud! Haha I got motivated by the comments so thank you!/-\

NaruHina forever ❤️

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。