Kiro has a crush.

Ehhh I don't really like the title. But whatever /-\ xD

Naruto's POV

Why is he being like this!? Hinata lives in Konoha.

"It won't hurt." I looked up at Kiro. Damn that guy.. "Fine." I said walking off.

But I didn't hear them walking towards me so I turned around. When I did, I saw Hinata giggling with Kiro and they were just standing there.

I vain popped in my forehead. "ARE WE GONNA EAT OR WHATT!?" I yelled with my fist in the air. "Relax, I was just telling a joke. By the way, the place is this was not that way." He said pointing in the other direction.

I sweatdropped. "I knew that.." I said walking to where he was spreading him from Hinata. "Th-thank you Kiro-Kun-n." Hinata said shyly. Some pain shot in my chest, Kun.. That's for my name! Not someone else!!

"No need to be so formal Hinata! Call him Kiro." I said smiling. I hope this works.. "B-but that-t would b-be just l-like calling-g you Naruto-o." I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. She was playing with her fingers.

"But I've known you longer!" I said a little saddened. "Y-yes-s. B-but still.." She said still playing with her fingers. "Let Hinata-chan decide how she wants to call me. That's none of your business." I looked at Kiro with a glare. "ARE WE EVEN THERE YET!?"

"Were almost there. In fact, just a few more steps." I looked at what was near and the only thing that there was looked like a REALLY expensive BBQ place.. "ARE YA KIDDING! THAT LOOKS LIKE THE CHEAPEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!" I said exaggerating.

"The one behind there, Baka." I looked at him and said "EEHHH?" Then he pointed somewhere and I looked in the direction. My mouth was watering from just looking at the outside. It looked so elegant and had everything ! From ramen to BBQ and a Sushi stand. All on one big fancy restraunt.

"Yo-your *breathe* gonna-gonna.. *breathe* TAKE IS THEREE?" I looked at him surprised. He just nodded in return and kept walking showing Hinata the way. I wasn't about to let him take her alone so I went up to them and walked beside Hinata her bing in the middle.

Hinata's POV

W-why is Naruto-Kun acting like this.. He's being a little mean to Kiro.. But he's done nothing wrong? Is he.. Jealous? N-no.. He likes Sakura-San. I'm just.. A friend..

"Don't be sad, let's go eat!" I heard Kiro say. I snapped out of it and smiled with a faint blush and nodded. Then I felt Naruto next to me and I blushed a little more.

After we sat on a table we could order anything.. Atleast that's what Kiro-Kun said. I didn't want to order anything expensive so I picked Ramen. But he wouldn't let me.

"Can I have the most expensive Ramen please?" I heard Naruto tell the Waiter. She nodded and wrote it down.

I was about to tell the waiter I just wanted the cheapest thing there was but I got interrupted.

"No, no, no. Your going to get BBQ we could get a combo meal!" He said smiling

I smiled and nodded. "H-hai." "A combo meal for 2 on the---"

"A COMBO MEAL FOR THREE! Cross out the ramen please hehe.." I looked at Naruto and was surprised. He would never pass Ramen like that.. So why?

"Combo meal for 3 on the BBQ special please." I heard Kiro say gritting his teeth. D-did I do something wrong ?

After the meal appeared it was a disaster. Naruto and Kiro were competing on who could eat more meat and I just stood there watching about to faint. W-why did it have to be like this..

When they were done we left the store. They both looked really pregnant and I hardly ate anything at all.. They were so busy eating they forgot to leave some for me..

"Hinata-Chan!" I looked at Kiro-Kun. "Y-yes?" He gave me a paper.

"Here if you want to keep in touch, there's a messenger bird attached. He knows the way to me." I blushed. "Th-thank y-you. I-I will-l." I said as I started walking towards Naruto. "Wait!" I turned around and he said, "Your not seeing anyone right?" My facets went red and I shook my head no.

"Good then I could do this." And he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed even more and almost fainted. "See ya round!" And with that he left. I looked at Naruto and he looked mad. Really mad. I did something wrong., oh no..

Naruto's POV

(From his angle)

"Your not seeing anyone right?" Kiro asked.

Hinata shook her head no. How dare he ask that que- WHAT THE HELL HE JUST KISSED HER ON THE FUCKING LIPS!!!!???

Hinata's POV

"Hinata why didn't you stop him!?" I looked at him confused while he was gritting his teeth. "From kissing you!?" I looked down. "I-I d-didn't know-w.. He-e was g-going to.."

But he was just being friendly..

"Let's just go." I looked up and he was already walking away. I saddened. But I did nothing wrong... Then I ran to catch up to him.

"So you don't love me anymore.." I looked at Naruto. "W-what?" Then his eyes looked shocked then quickly turned to sad. "Nothing, forget it.." Then I grabbed his upper arm and that made him stop. We were walking through the sand already far away from the village.

__________________________________________________________

Ooooooooh (^-^)/

Cliff hanger.

So I started school T^T andddd it sucks TT^TT