---- Returns.

Wow, I made it so predictable with the name.
*facepalm* Oh Well..

Naruto's POV

Was this really Hinata??

______________________________

"Hinata are you okay?" Kiba walked up to her and looked at her from her head to her toes and back.

Pervert.. "Kiba stop staring at her like that!!" Ino came up to Hinata and checked her temperature. "Your fine.."

"Then what's up with Hinata!?" Kiba yelled angrily.

I've never really noticed how empty I feel when Hinata calls me 'Naruto' instead of 'Naruto-Kun' .. It doesn't fit..

I was just blank staring at Hinata.. "Well, let's take you to Lady Tsunade. Sakura isn't good enough." Ino said walking away with Hinata. "HEYY! Watch it PIG!" Sakura had a vain popping out which gave me shivers.

"Naruto what did you do to her ?!" Kiba said shaking me. "I.. Don't know.. " I said staring at Hinata walking away with Ino.

"What do you mean!?" Kiba kept shaking me. " I SAID I DONT KNOW!" He pushed him away and ran after Hinata.

"Wow, he's never been like this." Sakura said while scratching her head. " Its not like Naruto.. To be like that."

"Your right Shino. It isn't. Let's go see her. We are part of her team after all." And with that, Kiba and Shino walked towards where Hinata had left.

"Troublesome.." Shikamaru said walking away. "Wait! Shikamaru! " Choji said running after him. "Hn" was all Sasuke said while walking away. "Wait Sasuke-Kun!"

"Leave me alone Sakura." Sakura stood there while watching Sasuke get farther and farther towards Lady Tsunade's office. " Sasuke-Kun? Is he concerned about.. Hinata?" Sakura whispered to herself.

She shook her head. "No, that could never happen.. Right?" Then she walked away still thinking about it.

__________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

Sasuke's POV-

Since I came.. I noticed Hinata a lot. She's changed, into someone somewhat like Naruto.. And Sakura.. Still has her hopeless love with me.. Tsk. Ino.. Is .. Atleast better than Sakura.

I rushed towards Lady Tsunade's office and along the way I noticed Naruto walking with Ino and Hinata. I jumped towards them and landed next to Naruto. "Sasuke! Ehh!? Why are you here !?" He said pointing towards me.

"Hn." Was all I said. "Sasuke, is it true you can summon both a bird and a snake?" I looked for the voice, Hinata. "Yes, it's true." I said while still walking.

"Can you show me sometime Sasuke-Kun?" Hn. Ino..

"Sometime. Not now." I looked at Naruto and he seemed jealous.

"I can summon a frog! It's way bigger than his bird, Dattebayo!!" Too much pride..

"Hn." What an idiot. He never noticed Hinata and now that he finally did, something happened.

Naruto's POV-

We reached the Hokage's Mansion. When we knocked on the door we heard the "come in" so we did. Team Guy was there reporting a mission. Bushy-brow, Neji, TenTen and Bushier Brow Sensei.

"Bushy Brow!" Said while looking at him. "Naruto-Kun!" At least he added the Kun..

Sakura-chan never does. "What are you doing Hinata-sama" I heard Neji say.

"Neji-nii-san! Umm.. I'm going to report my mission. " he nodded and left with his team. Once they stepped outside we went to Baa-chan. Before I could open my mouth Hinata took out a slip of paper and gave it to Baa-chan.

She read it and said 'hmmm'. Then looked at us and said, "Hinata has a temporary memory loss. It's not tragic. It's only for some days, she remembers most things but not all. Until then, she's going to stay like this." There was a pause, "Was the mission a success?"

I was trying to take things in. Some days right? That's why she didn't at the Kun to my name! Bingo! I knew it. A huge noise took me out of my spacing out.

BAMM! I fell down and looked up. Baa-Chan's desk was all smashed up. Then I looked even higher and I saw Baa-chan with a huge vein on her forehead and her fist in the air. I gulped. "ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!" I shivered.

"Y-yes." She opened her mouth to say more but Shizune came in. "Lady Tsunade! Y-your desk.." And we could see her sweatdrop. " HOW..DID...THE..MISSION.. GO?!" I could see she was trying to stay calm.

I got behind Hinata and said "I-it went f-fine.." She smirked and said "Okay. You are dismissed." All for for nothing.. We walked out and ran into Kiba, Akamaru and Shino.

Hinata saw them and immediately said, "Kiba-Kun, Akamaru, Shino-Kun, what are you guys doing here?" Out of the distance I heard Shino mutter, •You mention me last..•

You call them with a -Kun but not me...

Kiba- Were here to see what's wrong with you.

Hinata- Nothing's wrong. I just don't remember some things. But it'll all come back in a few days.

Kiba- Oh okay.. You wanna go out to eat? Mine and Shino's treat.

Hinata- umm.. Okay.

Shino- '...'

Akamaru- ARFF!

Kiba- Let's go then!

Sasuke- Next time..

While Sasuke walked away, I was listening to their conversation and I couldn't help but interrupt.

Naruto- Guys! Guys! Let's go to Ichiraku's! The food there is amazing!

Kiba kinda twitched but didn't say anything. Everyone agreed and we went walking to Ichiraku's. While we were walking there I noticed how close Kiba and Hinata were and how he was telling jokes to to make her laugh. Hmph. I could do better, Dattebayo!

We made it to Ichiraku's and I was starving so bad.. Once we walked in, I immediately wished we hadn't.

_________________________________________________________

I wonder why ...

Anyways,

I think I've mentioned this before but,
Dude, Naruto's ending this year TT^TT

Excuse me, while I go cry in my pillow again.
This is too much for me /-\

I just can't even..

Oh yeah, and sorry I'm not a SasuSaku fan so they won't be together in this book. I actually hate Sakura with a burning passion. xD .__.

So again, gomen'nasai SasuSaku/Sakura fans ;-;

(I'm sorry)

W('0')W