Flashback.

Hinata's POV-

I felt him breathe again, but this time, like the weight of the world had been lifted from his shoulders. Something in me was jumping up and down screaming, "KYAAAA!"'and the other half was saying 'Kiro-Kun..'

I didn't know what to do.. Half of me wanted this and was blushing a lot.. And the other was telling me to push him away and leave.

He leaned in a little and paused just in time. If either one of us inched just a little, we would be kissing. "Hinata-chan.." When he said that his lips lightly brushed over mine. On accident though, because we were that close.

I sighed and looked down. (look at the profile picture for this book! It's this scene.)

I couldn't make up my mind.. He just confessed to me.. He wants me to be his.. What do I say? What can I say? If only my memory..why me? Why now?

"W-what to you mean the 'Pain fight' ? " I asked with a questioned look. "U-umm.." I looked up at him and he had his eyes shut tight, followed by a sigh.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked a little uncertain, still having his eyes shut tight. "Please.." I repeated the same way he did, uncertain.

"What exactly happened there? I remember everything just not.. What you mentioned." I was almost scared to ask, he had mixed emotions in his face, anger, frustration, sadness, happiness.. So many emotions at once.

Finally, his one-of-a-kind ocean blue eyes opened to meet mine. "During the fight, when I was about to die, and had already lost against Pain, you showed up." Therewas a small pause, "Even though I told you not to, you did, and I'm glad, because you saved me."

I saw his lips curve into a smile and then saw them travel to my forehead. When I felt them on my forehead I gasped and felt a light blush go on.

"And during the fight vs you and Pain, you confessed to me. I remember I felt, kind of glad.. Your confession was so nice. Better than mine.. " I heard him laugh, his smile.. It's like Kiro-Kun's..

"But then, he hurt you, badly." I saw his fist curl into a ball. A hard one, making veins pop out. "I got really mad, and Kurama took over. I lost all control, and turned into the Nine Tails." My eyes widened, as he was saying this, a little piece came to me, making me remember a small part of this, when Pain hurt me. "I destroyed stuff, and then turned back to normal. "

"Did you win?" I asked. "Yeah, because you helped me. I beat him up good, but then I realized, he was only a puppet. I needed to find the real one. And the real one, was up in the highest point near Konoha."

We had been this close for a while now.. "I went to him, and asked him why, he would do all the damage. Turns out, his name was Nagato, and all he wanted was peace, because he grew up with his home being a war-zone, so his parents died when he was really young."

I gasped, the story wasn't even that far in, and I felt bad for him.. "So he was poor, and about to die, when he found two really good friends. They helped him survive. Then, they met Ero-Sennin, and he helped them survive too. He taught them ninjutsu, then he left, leaving them alone. After he left, they made a group named the Akatsuki, it was originally made for bringing peace."

This story was really touching me.. "But, Danzo, made them look back in front of their villages master, they weren't bad though, and that caused the death of one of his best friends. After that, all Nagato wanted was peace, so he made "Pain" . The Tailed Beasts he's been collecting are for peace, but his peace, was bringing pain. "

"I disagreed with him. Since we both had the same master, which he .. killed.. " I heard his voice crack saying 'killed'

"I showed him a book Ero-Sennin made, and his inspiration was Nagato. Nagato then changed his mind, and decided to believe in me, of all people . He cast his final Jutsu, leading him to death, but, making everyone he killed, revive again. "

"When I can back I was the Villages Hero. But I was stupid, and still am stupid. Stupid to ignore the one girl that had saved me and without her, I wouldn't have even been the 'Villages Hero'. I probably wouldn't have even been here right now, if it wasn't for her. And stupid, to not realize my feelings for her until another guy showed up wanting her."

"I'm sorry Hinata.. I'm sorry." I felt a drop on my nose and realized he was crying..

Then, suddenly, the feeling I got used to, the feeling of him being so close, disappeared. I looked at him, his eyes filled with tears, jump out his window, and run .

I stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry it took forever to upload this.

I ran out of ideas! When suddenly at 3 a.m. This hit me.

Thanks for the comments and votes! It means so much !! 💜

Seriously, it makes my day reading those. Umm, have you guys seen how Hinata looks in the last Naruto movie! She's practically the same but prettier!

(I would show a pic but dunno how..)

Sorry if you don't like the way the story's heading right now, if it's that bad please don't read . But I promise, it has a happy ending, with lots of NaruHina scenes.

I'm not really good at these kinds of scenes.. Was it alright?

Well, thanks and till next time. (Whenever that is.)