The Talk

Hinata and Naruto were holding hands, walking to her home. Both of them were shaking. Today was the day they would tell. They would confess their undying love for each other to her father.

10 min before-

"Naruto-Kun are you sure about t-this? It could go ugly.." She secretly hoped he would say he wasn't so sure after all but he cut off her thoughts.

"Hinata this needs to happen sooner or later, I don't want to sneak around anymore." He kissed her gently and grinned. Although on the inside he was quivering. He was terrified of Hiashi.

He intertwined their hands and began to walk outside.

They got all sorts of stares and even heard a few whispers, "Is that?"

"Could it be?"

"Hiashis daughter? With the Village hero?"

Hiashi had seen Naruto kiss Hinata before, and he even let him take her out before, she had fainted though. But he thought it was about time to speak properly. {LOL NARUTO}

He wanted to come over to her house, have dinner with them, he wanted to do those things.

Narutos POV-

Ok, today I either die or become the happiest guy in the world. I'm going this for Hinata. ITS FOR HINATA MAN STOP BEING SCARED.

I looked at Hinata, her hair was nearly brushed and looked even nicer when you focused on it. But her eyebrows were scrunched up, she looked overwhelmed.

"Hinata, are you sure you're okay with this? You don't look so good.."

She nodded, "I'm fine Naruto-Kun. Just w-worried, what will he say?"

I looked away, "It's gonna good, I promise, dattebayo."

ITS GONNA GO BAD BAD BAD

WHAT IF HE REALLY DOES KILL ME? BUT HE KNOWS ME AND HINATA HAVE A THING, HES SEEN US BEFORE NARUTO DONT ACT STUPID.

Just be calm, everyone will go fine. If his murder wouldn't be attempted, it would be fine.

_______

Narutos POV-

Naruto started to notice someone was following them, onto them. He had Hinatas eyes, Naruto noticed almost immediately.

He nudged Hinata, "Hey, um, there's this guy following us, he has your eyes." Her eyes widened, "What! W-Where?"

He pointed his finger in the direction, "Naruto don't point! You're making it obvious!" Naruto swear dropped, "ah..sorry."

She immediately recognized him, "My father must've sent him out to look for me, don't worry I will talk to him." She let go of his hand and walked towards where the man was.

Naruto crossed his arms. He didn't trust this guy. What is he secretly had a crush on Hinata? HIS Hinata?

_

Hinata approached Senufu slowly.

"Lady Hinata! Hiashi-sama has sent me out to look for you! Where have you been? Why are you out with the boy? Holding hands? I think not!"

Hinata blushed furiously, " I'm sorry, I was headed h-home. We are going to my f-father to ask for permission to d-date." She sounded as nervous as she was.

He refused to leave them alone and ended up walking in the middle of them, not letting them hold hands.

They finally got to the house. Naruto and Hinata both looked at eachother, this is it.

They hadn't even gotten inside the gate when Hiashi came storming out, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK HINATA."

This went on for a while, Hinata was about to cry but held it in, she deserved the yelling. She didn't come back home last night and that is what caused all of this.

-----

Part 1 because I'm tired.
I Update so late, does it even matter anymore?
My views went down by a lot. I will finish this story. I WILL. promise, for those of you who do read.